What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

Glaxaymixc

Aug 7, 2015
Visit site
i have bought a nice, beautiful and artistic fancy Turata case for iPhone 6 plus at amazon. I was impressed the packaging and well presented and doesn’t look cheap case and in my point of view when I opened the box it looks elegant and looks like you purchased an expensive bag like coach it has that fabric pouch or cover as seen on my screen shot below. The company really spend money for this product packaging to ensure the quality product they are selling.

It fits perfectly on iPhone 6 plus and easy to put on just snaps in and you are all set. The cut out for buttons are perfectly aligned and matched so you have easy access to all buttons. This case is so thin and provides protection against scratches. It is important to protect our investments so it is recommended to get a case protector for your phones and you never know if you accidentally drop or may scratch your phone on everyday use. I like the diamond bling crystals on it and very feminine looks but not necessary tho because it will easily come off based on my testing with this case I just put in my pocket and when I took it out one of the bling crystal came out and I have to re glued it. I would say not ideal unless you take super care with your phone. I think without that bling bling is much better. Looks nice if they were attached but once you loose some then it will look good.
71cneni0e-L.jpg
81Tspg+F-4L.jpg
81fg8j6lroL.jpg
71RhgNx+EDL.jpg

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm still using my Apple Product Black leather case. It's still the BEST one for me and my Space Gray 6 Plus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sallenthornton

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I was using the official apple case, but lately I have been using my phone without it. The phone just feels better without anything on it. I sometimes find myself staring at it; appreciating its simple beauty.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Bought the apple brown leather for my boyfriend and he loves it! He has the gold iPhone 6 so the brown looks amazing on it! Me personally- still rocking the black Apple leather on space grey iPhone 6. Two great combos! These are the best cases imo for the iPhone 6. They feel great and look great as well!

jlh73

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I've been wanting to try the black Apple leather case for my 6 plus. What's holding me back as of now is it looks good on the phone but for $50 seems a little pricy for minimal protection.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
I've been wanting to try the black Apple leather case for my 6 plus. What's holding me back as of now is it looks good on the phone but for $50 seems a little pricy for minimal protection.

How much protection do you need? I always felt like I needed a lot until I realized I didn't. The leather provides a great grip so I don't feel like it's going to slip out of my hand. For me, it's perfect!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro