What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

donemt

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
When on a business trip or away from a charging station I use the Mophie Juice Pack, the Apple Black Leather case in the office and home

Zafla

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I'm currently using the PureView Clear Case by Silk for my iPhone 6 Plus. The midnight black is good for me, I prefer dark colors. Doesn't add much bulk, provides a good grip. Buttons aren't hard to press. Only con is the back of the case gets scratched pretty easily. i-Blason Clear Halo series has been my favorite so far though.

dksuri

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site
I am actually thinking of getting a wallet case, considering the PadAndQuill Bella Fino Bella Fino case for iPhone 6 Plus or I might go with their Luxury Book Case The Luxury Book for iPhone 6 Plus both of which look pretty cool and will keep the extra stuff out of my wallet I don't need to carry.
Did you end up getting either of the pad & quill cases? Was thinking of getting one for myself was wondering what you thought??

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

dksuri

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site
Anyone out there using a pad and quill or Vaja wallet case? I've been debating between a fee wallet cases for months now.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

randally

Jan 10, 2015
Visit site
Within hours of purchasing my iPhone 6 in December, I purchased an OtterBox Defender case and the phone has "lived" inside it ever since (except for "show-off" moments). I have been completely satisfied with it. I tend to be a bit of a klutz and it has hit the ground more times than I care to admit. Still, there is no sign of any abuse to the phone itself.
My only negative comment is that the shell around the Lightening plug on some third-party, mifi approved cables are a tad TOO big to fit through the port opening on the OtterBox shell. So if I happen to need a charge, I had better have my original Apple cable with me. Otherwise I have to remove it from the case to charge it.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438745951.920938.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1438745982.587472.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1438746002.140243.jpg

Darthstorm528

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I switch between the Apple silicone and leather cases and I love both. They both have a perfect fit and don't add too much extra bulk. Definitely a great case if you want a minimalist look, but still get decent protection. I've tried other cases but end up returning them all. I've had a few drops and both cases have left the phone unscathed.

I had tried all other brands, the Spigen slim armor was my 2nd favorite though the back scratches easily and even started having chips so I ended up just using the Apple cases. Perfect fit and no added bulk, been a fan of the leather since the iPhone 5 days.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I'm using a black Tech21 Tactical case on my space grey iPhone 6, with a matte (non-glare) screen protector, also from Tech21. I like their cases because they provide some solid protection without adding too much bulk or weight.

How is that screen protector?

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk

chrisforpm

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I had tried all other brands, the Spigen slim armor was my 2nd favorite though the back scratches easily and even started having chips so I ended up just using the Apple cases. Perfect fit and no added bulk, been a fan of the leather since the iPhone 5 days.

I've also tried a few Spigen cases, they weren't bad but felt heavy and bulky. I think the Apple cases will always be my favourite.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Yup, me too. The Black Apple Product Leather Case goes with the Space Gray color GREAT. It looks like it's part of the iPhone itself and was part of the assembly process.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Yup, me too. The Black Apple Product Leather Case goes with the Space Gray color GREAT. It looks like it's part of the iPhone itself and was part of the assembly process.

Another nice looking black leather case (imo) is this one with a crocodile texture on part of the case back by Cole Haan, from Best Buy:

https://forums.imore.com/e?link=htt...219681447013%26skuId%3D7649955&token=JrwdRQpb

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1438909817.911325.jpg
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1438909838.142867.jpg

There are other leather cases by Cole Haan on Best Buy's site as well. I bought this one, as well as the camouflage one that they have.

anon(2254645)

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
How does everone feel about ringke or spigen cases?

Spigen makes very good cases. I had a red Neo Hybrid on my old 5S and am currently using a Champagne Gold Slim Armor case on my gold iPhone 6. You can find lighter cases (Apple leather is very nice and I occasionally use it as well) but Spigen feels more protective IMO.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods