What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
hey im just wondering. i had the otterbox defender on my iphone 6 and im one of those paranoid types that worried about dust under built in screen protector. but on my iphone 6 plus now the screen protector under the plastic sticky one i normal use protect against dust in between it like bubbles up on me. dont know how explain it i was just wondering if anyone else had same problems and if they did how they fix it. would be safe just cut off corners where it bubbles ?

IMG_0229.JPGIMG_0227.JPGIMG_0231.JPG

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
hey im just wondering. i had the otterbox defender on my iphone 6 and im one of those paranoid types that worried about dust under built in screen protector. but on my iphone 6 plus now the screen protector under the plastic sticky one i normal use protect against dust in between it like bubbles up on me. dont know how explain it i was just wondering if anyone else had same problems and if they did how they fix it. would be safe just cut off corners where it bubbles ?

View attachment 86460View attachment 86461View attachment 86462

I'd get a glass screen protector!

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
It's same type Same company basically same thing I have both anti glare and regular but they all do same and it's just corners. It's like soon as I press the case together and it shuts tight it does that. It's the trident cyclops.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tr1ad

Trusted Member
Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I've actually done away with the screen protector two days now, and sometimes using one of my many cases.... Living life on the edge

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Otterbox Defender. I have used these on all my iPhones since the Otterbox first came out. Never had a scratch, ding, or crack on any of my phones. I am currently using the white shell with the grey slipcover on my silver iPhone 6. If you are looking for the best case, go Otterbox.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I bought the Apple silicon case for my iPhone 6. So far I like it. However, I have seen reviews that it peels over time. We will see. If that happens I think I will get the leather case next.

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I've actually done away with the screen protector two days now, and sometimes using one of my many cases.... Living life on the edge

I don't do screen protectors anymore either. Funny thing is when I purchase a new device I always buy a screen protector and I'm never happy with it and I usually get rid of it. And my phone is just fine without one. I have never shattered a screen and I have never had significant scratches on the screen. So it really isn't necessary for me.

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk

anon(2254645)

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
After using an Apple brown leather case for the last few months on my 6, I just switched to a Spigen slim armor gold case. I'm liking it so far even though it's a tad heavier than the leather. But it does feel more solid. I may switch back and forth but for now I'm lending my leather case to my wife while she's trying to find her perfect case for her new 6 upgrade.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Otterbox Defender. I have used these on all my iPhones since the Otterbox first came out. Never had a scratch, ding, or crack on any of my phones. I am currently using the white shell with the grey slipcover on my silver iPhone 6. If you are looking for the best case, go Otterbox.

Using grey and green or yellow whatever you want to call it. I like the commuter. And VZW sells the parts so you can mix and match.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tr1ad

Trusted Member
Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Go naked or go home ! Lol....

Seriously I've always said I'm done with cases and go naked, then one would catch my eye, I'd buy, use for a few days and then just go back to a naked phone.
Phones are generally expensive in my country, but at the end of the day, it's just a phone.... I mean I'm not going around daily throwing it around ... But I'm just using it as intended ..... As a phone/ communication device

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Go naked or go home ! Lol....

Seriously I've always said I'm done with cases and go naked, then one would catch my eye, I'd buy, use for a few days and then just go back to a naked phone.
Phones are generally expensive in my country, but at the end of the day, it's just a phone.... I mean I'm not going around daily throwing it around ... But I'm just using it as intended ..... As a phone/ communication device

I like the minimialistic look as well, thats why I went with the Apple Product BLACK Leather case for my Space Gray 6 Plus. It looks and feels GREAT while adding much needed "GRIP" with a very low profile.

Analog Spirit

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm using a black Tech21 Tactical case on my space grey iPhone 6, with a matte (non-glare) screen protector, also from Tech21. I like their cases because they provide some solid protection without adding too much bulk or weight.

chrisforpm

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I switch between the Apple silicone and leather cases and I love both. They both have a perfect fit and don't add too much extra bulk. Definitely a great case if you want a minimalist look, but still get decent protection. I've tried other cases but end up returning them all. I've had a few drops and both cases have left the phone unscathed.

shockjay

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
I am using a black Otterbox Defender case with my iPhone 6. It's not too big and protects my phone from significant drops. You can buy the case from anywhere at a reduced price by using the Amazion price match.