What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
If anyone is interested in Speck Candyshell Grip Cases, Marshals Dept Store has them for $9.99. Can't beat that price compare to $39.99 at Best Buy.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I've had my 6Plus a month yesterday and usually by now I would have 3 maybe 4 different cases for my shinny new device, however this time things are a little/lot different. I've been here on iMore, Amazon, BestBuy, on line, candy stores ect., trying to see if something catches my eye like the Apple Leather Case does, but I haven't seen/found anything that does. I've come to this particular thread several/countless times and still nothing. Maybe I'm past that stage in my tech life where I have to have several cases to satisfy my "case addiction", but who knows. All I know to ME, the iPhone 6/6Plus and Apple Leather cases are like a match made in Heaven, they were meant to be together. The search has ended for now, my quest will be complete once I add the RED Apple Leather case to my awesome, yet slim collection of one Black Apple Leather case........just my .02 cents.

Sprucecycle

Jul 25, 2015
Visit site
I used the Tech21 case from the day I bought it at Apple last week. I just bought a new Chrome bag and their phone accessory pouch won't hold an 6 Plus properly unless it's naked so I took off my case today.

Such a huge difference naked vs burka! From the time I activated it at the Apple store I really had never handled it naked but, by golly, it feels wonderful and unmistakably premium. The gold color is simply beautiful. Even though my case was clear, the iPhone's inherent beauty and craftsmanship was smothered by the plastic.

Tech21 is a very good case and I have mixed feelings about taking it off, least of which it cost me $50! But I don't carry phones in my pocket, not least one as huge as the 6 Plus, so I need my phone pouch. Oh, well, will post pics of broken screens if it slips out of my hands, haha.

Here is my iPhone with the Tech21 case:
WP_20150720_11_17_20_Pro.jpg
WP_20150720_11_17_40_Pro.jpg
WP_20150720_11_18_42_Pro.jpg

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I used the Tech21 case from the day I bought it at Apple last week. I just bought a new Chrome bag and their phone accessory pouch won't hold an 6 Plus properly unless it's naked so I took off my case today.

Such a huge difference naked vs burka! From the time I activated it at the Apple store I really had never handled it naked but, by golly, it feels wonderful and unmistakably premium. The gold color is simply beautiful. Even though my case was clear, the iPhone's inherent beauty and craftsmanship was smothered by the plastic.

Tech21 is a very good case and I have mixed feelings about taking it off, least of which it cost me $50! But I don't carry phones in my pocket, not least one as huge as the 6 Plus, so I need my phone pouch. Oh, well, will post pics of broken screens if it slips out of my hands, haha.

Here is my iPhone with the Tech21 case:
View attachment 85901
View attachment 85902
View attachment 85903

I love the tech 21 cases.

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
I've had my 6Plus a month yesterday and usually by now I would have 3 maybe 4 different cases for my shinny new device, however this time things are a little/lot different. I've been here on iMore, Amazon, BestBuy, on line, candy stores ect., trying to see if something catches my eye like the Apple Leather Case does, but I haven't seen/found anything that does. I've come to this particular thread several/countless times and still nothing. Maybe I'm past that stage in my tech life where I have to have several cases to satisfy my "case addiction", but who knows. All I know to ME, the iPhone 6/6Plus and Apple Leather cases are like a match made in Heaven, they were meant to be together. The search has ended for now, my quest will be complete once I add the RED Apple Leather case to my awesome, yet slim collection of one Black Apple Leather case........just my .02 cents.

I couldn't have said it better. I used to spent a decent chunk of change on cases for previous iPhones, and I seem to be completely content with the leather case on my 6+. Ive tried to make myself look at others and nothing looks as classy and functions better than the Apple Leather case (brown, in my case, no pun intended).

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
I miss having a red case and Apple cases aren't cutting it for Red cases and I'm disappointed that my Spigen Slim Armor got really scratched and chipped after 2 and a half months as it became my most favorite. So I'm hoping Supcase won't do the same

I like my red leather and so far no wearing.. But I like my red speck case. May use that again in the near future

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh