What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I definitely have a case addiction. I change my cases daily, sometimes several times a day. I have these cases:
Apple silicone - pink
Apple silicone - blue
Apple leather - red
Tech 21 mesh pink
Tech 21 mesh smoke/red
Speck candyshell grip
3 goospery cases
Tudia
And about 4 or 5 random no name gel cases

I think I need help!!!

How do you like the tech21 mesh? I want one now that they match my sport band.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Apple leather case is probably my favorite and most used. Speck Candyshell Grip is a very close 2nd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
I definitely have a case addiction. I change my cases daily, sometimes several times a day. I have these cases:
Apple silicone - pink
Apple silicone - blue
Apple leather - red
Tech 21 mesh pink
Tech 21 mesh smoke/red
Speck candyshell grip
3 goospery cases
Tudia
And about 4 or 5 random no name gel cases

I think I need help!!!

How does your red leather hold up??

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
How do you like the tech21 mesh? I want one now that they match my sport band.

I actually love my pink tech 21 mesh case. I use that one more than all my other cases. Very nice grip and it looks so awesome on a gold iPhone. The smoke/red doesn't get a lot of use compared to my pink one.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Well I bought my RED Apple leather case today! Looks amazing! Love it!!

Apple employees told me non alcohol based baby wipes will help keep it clean but one of the employees there had one on her case. She pockets hers all the time (I don't pocket my phone) and I saw the worn look and it's something I can live with.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Apple employees told me non alcohol based baby wipes will help keep it clean but one of the employees there had one on her case. She pockets hers all the time (I don't pocket my phone) and I saw the worn look and it's something I can live with.

ConGrats on getting the RED Apple Leather Case....ENJOY:yes::cool:

parker5011

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

Let me know how it holds up. Loved mine for the 5 just didn't like the "weathered" look.

iPhone 6 sending this your way!

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
iPhone 6 plus for screen protector, go with holy Grail by Sir Lancelot's Armor's LIFETIME WARRANTY and only .2mm thick More responsive then zaggs glass and MIME ghost glass.
For case I'm liven the RokForm Fuzion in red, it is pricey but made in America and they stand behind there cases. They have replaced a broken case for my iPhone 5 which is over 2 years old, free. Spigen are just garbage, bought 3 versions and sent all back after week. Speck grip is very good, just make sure it's real. If going with speck get light colors, it hides the scratch the case gets.
The best review on cases go http://www.mobilereviews-eh.ca/top-iphone-6-case-comparisons/ this guy drops them real review for normal people no sponsored case.

ec56f92a7a699f3a1e1961e8f20af2b8.jpg

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
My shells from mono price arrived today, yay! Naked thinness with some protection.

For $5, you can't go wrong.

Now, as for my Apple Watch? It's going back. I just can't get excited about it. I'm not a smart watch girl. I missed my pink gold Guess watch the last three days.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Those mono price shells came yesterday. Currently loving the blue, it pops in sunlight and I've always loved that shade against white...

e98ca3224af950fd4491dda1b936d6f7.jpg
d8a0c4f07a7595ff4d614b7357c7ad0f.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro