What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
This week I'm rocking a Sonix Liana Case in Teal

e421dc2de948deeec152a7d1f901f2a8.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MB64

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
I'm using the otter box resurgence case for my iPhone 6 . Covers up all the ports. Actually got it in my trade. Does anyone have this case? If so, what kind of aux cable are you using?

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
So I'm between either the uag case, the speck candy she'll grip, tech 21, or incipio ngp. Simply can't decide. I need to decide how much protection I want.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
So I'm between either the uag case, the speck candy she'll grip, tech 21, or incipio ngp. Simply can't decide. I need to decide how much protection I want.

I have two speck and uag. I recommend both brands! I have tech 21 and trying to sell them on eBay. I like the more solid feel of the uag and speck

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Does Apple Care cover cosmetic damage? I canna stand any blemishes at all, they bother me. tPoP (the Purity of Perfection).
:(

Apple covers 2 accidentals. Whether it be cracked screen chips water damage whatever. It maybe just pay the 75 dollar deductible. And you walk out with a new phone.

Sent from my  Iphone 6 plus 

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I for the life of me can't figure out a good way to remove the UAG case. It's a tough sucker to remove.

I want some bend protection so I think I'm between the speck and the UAG. I'm not sure how I feel about the specks grip line look. Plus I hear the cases rubber breaks down after a short time. The UAG I'm not a huge fan of the openings in the back and that it's very hard to remove.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Should we be concerned with having a rigid case to prevent bending? Or are flexible TPU cases good enough?

I think it depends on how you treat your phone. If you're likely to keep it it tight pants' pockets or perhaps sit on it you may want to consider more capable protection.

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I think it depends on how you treat your phone. If you're likely to keep it it tight pants' pockets or perhaps sit on it you may want to consider more capable protection.

Well, my pants are a bit tight, mostly due to weight. But it's not like it's skinny jeans.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
I for the life of me can't figure out a good way to remove the UAG case. It's a tough sucker to remove.

I want some bend protection so I think I'm between the speck and the UAG. I'm not sure how I feel about the specks grip line look. Plus I hear the cases rubber breaks down after a short time. The UAG I'm not a huge fan of the openings in the back and that it's very hard to remove.

I'm the viewer that requested this case reviewer make this video! Here ya go:

http://youtu.be/SzqDW87h7e4

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site

And here's another. The instructions for removal are about 1:17 into the video but it totally works the way he said it http://youtu.be/04D23nnnIJM

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox