What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

Robster33

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
Im using uag clear but im missing my speck case

I have been using UAG Maverick for a few months, i like it although the back is a bit slimy feeling, the holes on the back show smudge and get a bit of dust in there, good protection and not too bulky, hard to get off though. Will keep it when i need more protection but got a brown Apple leather new for half price off eBay and really like the feel of it.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I've been using a Amzer TPU case for my 6P. Super slim great grip. I like it so much I haven't used my Spigen Neo Hybrid in months.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
I have been using UAG Maverick for a few months, i like it although the back is a bit slimy feeling, the holes on the back show smudge and get a bit of dust in there, good protection and not too bulky, hard to get off though. Will keep it when i need more protection but got a brown Apple leather new for half price off eBay and really like the feel of it.

That's what I thought. I think I'll be sticking with my speck cases. I missed this reply when I was searching the uag cases.

Edited: so I've been really looking at the UAG cases. So I want everyone's honest opinions! I love my speck cases but I kinda like the pink UAG case the more I look at it. Just don't know if it's worth it or not..

Last edited:

T1ck_T0ck

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm not, I haven't used a case since the iPhone 4. I buy AppleCare just in case though. I've only dropped my phone once in all of those years and even then it was just a little chip and a very small dent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I have two of them and don't have any issues getting them off. Very nice case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Is application and removal difficult? Also those holes on the back.. Does it let stuff (lint/dirt/debris) get stuck in there? Sorry for all the questions. Those issues were addressed in reviews I saw online but I figured asking regular users of the case is a better idea.. Better sources to refer to:)

Robster33

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
Is application and removal difficult? Also those holes on the back.. Does it let stuff (lint/dirt/debris) get stuck in there? Sorry for all the questions. Those issues were addressed in reviews I saw online but I figured asking regular users of the case is a better idea.. Better sources to refer to:)

It doesn't let dirt in a bit of dust maybe, the Apple log smudges on mine from fingers, its a bit stiff to get off but that can be a good thing, goes on easily. I dropped mine from 3 foot onto floor boards and it landed vertical on the bottom no problems.
At least with the UAG you don't have to worry about where you sit it down the like the Apple Leather.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Lol true! I have two new candyshells and I'm pretty happy with them. Just wasn't sure if this was something to look into or not. Idk I guess like a few others here I'm a case-a-holic! But I'm gonna sit on this. I wish there was a place out in town to pick it up. Ordering online isn't fun. Esp if I feel the need to return stuff..

Darthstorm528

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site

I had a UAG case, yes lint will try to get in but it won't do harm, it's actually a good case. The buttons are very easy to push and I mean extremely easy that no pressure is even needed to push the volume and power buttons which is something that I really like. I'm actually thinking of getting another one for my 6+ but probably not the Maverack, maybe the Aero (Blue) this time

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro