What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Did anyone experience longer ship times from Slick Wraps? I took advantage of their Memorial Day promotion last Monday and my stuff has yet to ship. I did send them an e-mail but waiting for a response.

EDIT: I got a response earlier with a tracking number. They didn't send me the shipping notification. Should arrive today.

Heck yeah. Took forever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Already screwed up sticking on the sides of the black carbon one. Went with the installation video and the sides still didn't stick correctly. F this

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
After dropping my iPhone with the leather case on the bottom near the speaker grill, I was forced to change it and get the speigen

Sent from my iPhone 6plus using Tapatalk

Oofa

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Already screwed up sticking on the sides of the black carbon one. Went with the installation video and the sides still didn't stick correctly. F this

I tried to do the sides and after spending too much time futzing around, I threw them away yelling, "F this!!!" Those things just wouldn't stay on.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site

I messed up my first one. Takes some getting used too. If you don't press down hard you can peal it up a few times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Well, I was on a day trip to the states and we were in Best Buy so, since Speck cases are damn near impossible for me to find where I am in Canada and while I generally use my plus caseless and I do love me some speck cases, I checked out the selection. They had the celestial candyshell inked one, the aqua and pink/beige floral inked one, some of the card holder ones and a few of the grips. After much deliberating (and repeatedly telling myself I can only get one because I am determined not to have a million cases this time lol) I grabbed the BB exclusive white/Aqua grip.

I have missed having a speck case. And I do like the added grip it adds. I really think speck makes my favourite cases of all time.

//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/31/c942359ac63fafb824849c1cc4e81c88.jpg//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/31/0e19f749f39976e9fc8880f4716563ed.jpg

Love that color! I must resist the urge to spend another dime on a case!!

Easycure1974

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
I do wonder though with the uag case if dust will get trapped in the two openings on the back.

My black one is tight and flush to the backside of the phone so no problem. But my clear one is not flush to the backside and lot of debris finds it way in there

Skickat fr?n min iPhone med Tapatalk

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Well, threw away the other 2 clear slick wraps because of the same thing. I don't recommend these things to anyone unless you have very good precision in applying things like that on.

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
I just ordered a Magpul Field case for my 6+. I just seen one in person and it's pretty fantastic. Hope I like it!

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Black  Leather case on Gold iPhone 6+.

Sent from my  iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk

Same here! Ordered a spigen slim armor received it today and the kickstand was defective. Returned it and only using apple cases for now. They have the best feel/fit imo

Sent from my  Iphone 6 plus 

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
How do you guys decide how much drop protection you need? I'm kinda deciding how much is worth sacrificing aesthetic and ease of removing the case for.

Darthstorm528

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Same here! Ordered a spigen slim armor received it today and the kickstand was defective. Returned it and only using apple cases for now. They have the best feel/fit imo

Sent from my  Iphone 6 plus 

I used the Slim Armor case and never had issues with the kickstand, then again I never use it on a daily basis, I just ordered the midnight blue apple case as I ordered the lightning cable dock. I'm ready to go back to the Apple cases again

Robster33

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
Well I've only had it for like 2 weeks, but it's wearing as good as the others did I suppose...no staining or darkening or anything.

I have no idea what an SG Plus is...so I wouldn't know how to answer that.

Space Grey, i got a new Brown one off ebay for $30, there $69 here. Will see.

warement

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Hi Im using a Dualteck Toughgear case and i am very satisfied, i drop it one time by accident with the monitor down but thanks god it didn't broke anything.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox