What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I bought the LifeProof Nuud for iPhone 6 Plus. I am so glad that they finally released a white version of the Nuud case. It matches perfectly with my sliver/white 6 Plus. It replaced my original red Apple Leather Case + Zagg Glass combination.

charles clarke3

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
anyone have any experience with the tech 21 tactical case? Was thinking of getting that because I like the matte finish on it.

i have this exact case on my note 4 and just got it today for wifes 6 plus. great protection. grippy. very low profile. she loves it. my only wish was that it came in different color. might get her a red leather case for times when she wants to be stylish (ie away from our toddler).. :)

motor96

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Been using black apple leather case. Just ordered a incipio rival black case. Anybody got this case? Reminds me of my frequency case I had on my 5s.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I have a Incipio gel case and a Apple leather case for my 6+ and they both serve me well. I mainly use the Incipio as my daily driver because it covers more of the bottom of the device the the Apple OEM leather one does.

Terb

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Been using the Apple silicone case about 4 months (love the grip feel it has, dislike the open bottom)
This past weekend I switched to the Tech 21 (great case) though having hard time with the slippery feeling.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Picked up a otter box symmetry case today. I think I'll stick with this one. I like that it's a bit chunky, makes me feel the phone is very safe. Plus it's not THAT bulky. It's a bit hard to remove though.

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Just switched (again) from Apple Brown Leather case back to my Pink Body Glove.

From now on, I'll save the leather for special occasions. I find myself being too fragile with it, and that's definitely not the point of a case. Still a good one though!

Sent from my iPhone 6+ on Tapatalk

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Just switched (again) from Apple Brown Leather case back to my Pink Body Glove.

From now on, I'll save the leather for special occasions. I find myself being too fragile with it, and that's definitely not the point of a case. Still a good one though!

Sent from my iPhone 6+ on Tapatalk

Ha ha, I love the idea of a classy case for certain occasions.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I am happy with my Apple silicone case, but I needed a solution for when I hike or backpack:
I take a lot of pictures so I need my phone easily accessible, and most packs pockets do not accommodate something the size of a 6 Plus.
So I found this:

Amazon.com: iPhone 6 Plus Pouch Case, CellBee? Apple iPhone 6 Plus 5.5 Inch Premium Leather Pouch Carrying Case with Belt Clip Sleeve Holster for Apple iPhone 6 Plus 5.5 Inch (Perfect Fits with Otterbox Commuter / Defender Case on Lifeproof Case on):

I can clip it on the webbing on my shoulder straps and it fits my Plus in its silicone case no problem.

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
So I just picked up a magpie field case the other day. Honestly I think this is my go to case now. Buttons feel great, it's a rather thin profile, yet protective. And it has a nice texture and grip like a gun grip. (Which makes since considering the company is known for firearm grips and handles.) only complaint I have is that the headphone port isn't big enough for larger headphone plugs. So if I want to listen to my Sony MDR's I'm gonna have to use my iPad or switch the case out.