What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
For the past couple of months, I've only been using 1 of 2 cases. Either my Lifeproof Nuud or my Speck Candyshell Grip. We are season pass holder to Wet N Wild and season has already started so I'll probably stick to just my Lifeproof until water park season is over.

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Ok, so I picked up a evo mesh at the apple store today. So far I like it, (there is a small, pretty much unnoticeable unless I see the light reflection at the top, but I don't look at the top of my phone so who cares.) bottom is a little loose though. But I think there all like that.

I'm hoping it'll offer good drop protection.

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
We are season pass holder to Wet N Wild and season has already started so I'll probably stick to just my Lifeproof until water park season is over.
Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk

I didn't know there was still a WnW in Las Vegas. Did they move it from the strip?

Darthstorm528

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Officially switched to my iPhone 6 plus today, the red slim armor case looks a lot better in the space gray black version
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428190616.283112.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1428190626.891479.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1428190644.827343.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1428190655.314409.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
So, the diztronic case came in today. So far I love it. The material feels strong and the button covers have excellent feel. I notice there isn't a camera ring around the camera opening. Would that effect the flash or pictures? The case is black.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
So, the diztronic case came in today. So far I love it. The material feels strong and the button covers have excellent feel. I notice there isn't a camera ring around the camera opening. Would that effect the flash or pictures? The case is black.

I have a black Diztronic. I haven't had any issues with taking pictures.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
How has the case held up for you? Do you see it surviving a drop well?

I've had it since late November or December it's still like new. I think I may have dropped my phone once with the Diztronic on but it was less than a foot drop on carpet.
I was going back and forth between the Diztronic and the Spigen Neo Hybird but I got a Amzer TPU case about month ago that's very slim adds virtually no bulk. Haven't used the other cases since. The Amzer was $7.99 on Amazon.

Here's a link to a post with the Amzer and a Spigen Slim Armor CS I use on the road.

http://forums.imore.com/showpost.php?p=2473635

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
Today I went back to my Incipio DualPro. It's a great case and it's slightly thicker than the Spigen so lay-on-the-table is more possible and easier to hold (not too thin).

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Where is it located? Is it better than WnW? I love water parks and WnW in Phoenix sucks.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

It's in Henderson near the Galleria Mall. It's smaller than wet n wild but it's still decent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Does the lip on the ngp still overhang with a glass protector on?

Crimeny Cripes I got dat der G3 and 6 plus hey

Well, the lip isn't that big. From what I hear it works well with most screen protectors.

I wish the ngp lip was bigger. I'm not sure how it would survive a face down drop. The speck case is nice because it has a sizable lip.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh