What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I actually went in and tried on the tech 21 evo mesh. Nice case, but buttons weren't tactile enough. Honestly may just stick with the NGP and hope it has enough drop protection.

Darthstorm528

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Currently using the Spigen Slim Armor on my 6 but my 6 plus is coming tomorrow and I ordered the same case

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
Currently using the Spigen Slim Armor on my 6 but my 6 plus is coming tomorrow and I ordered the same case

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Those are nice. I wish they made them without the hole in the back for the Apple logo. I'm using the Neo Hybrid because of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I actually went in and tried on the tech 21 evo mesh. Nice case, but buttons weren't tactile enough. Honestly may just stick with the NGP and hope it has enough drop protection.

At first when I got the tech 21 case I thought the same thing as you initially. But after a few days with the case either it broke in or I got used to it but needless to say it doesn't bother me. I use this case mostly as of now and rotate it with my neo hybrid here and there.

Sent from my  Iphone 6 

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
At first when I got the tech 21 case I thought the same thing as you initially. But after a few days with the case either it broke in or I got used to it but needless to say it doesn't bother me. I use this case mostly as of now and rotate it with my neo hybrid here and there.

Maybe. Honestly, think I'm gonna stick with the NGP for now and switch between it and the candyshell if need be. I don't really drop my phone, knock on wood, and I think it'll be ok with a minor drop. If anything I have AppleCare anyway.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I too carry applecare + but I like how the phone looks in the tech 21 and its a very low profile case yet carries great drop protection. I would recommend at least trying it. But I know what your saying. I felt the same
Way about it at first.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
For people with multiple cases: does constantly removing and applying a case damage the case or the phone itself?

I guess it would depend on the case but I take my Spigen cases on and off and have not damaged either the phone or the cases. I kept the Neo Hybrid on for a long time without taking it off and lately I've been going without a case at home. No issues.

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I guess it would depend on the case but I take my Spigen cases on and off and have not damaged either the phone or the cases. I kept the Neo Hybrid on for a long time without taking it off and lately I've been going without a case at home. No issues.

I mainly worry about stretching the case from constant removals.

I think I'm gonna throw the soeck back on. I know me, and im gonna be paranoid about drop protection. And the speck offers more of that. I still worry that the grips make it look tacky.

bembol

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I can't remember the name but it's the Spigen with clear back. I had this case sealed in my office desk for 6 months ordered it when the 6 came out but still wasn't ready to go back to iOS until last week when I ordered the Space Gray 128GB.

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I can't remember the name but it's the Spigen with clear back. I had this case sealed in my office desk for 6 months ordered it when the 6 came out but still wasn't ready to go back to iOS until last week when I ordered the Space Gray 128GB.

Could be the spoken bro hybrid.