What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

jakdillard

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
I've got the Symmetry on right now. Other than the edges, solid case. Commuter feels better with rounded edges.

I have many cases more than I'd like to admit but right now I feel like I want something protective but not bulky, or too bulky, so the Defender is a no-go and the Commuter is well, I don't like it, but the Symmetry is nice but for now I'll be using the Crash Guard since it is just as protective as the Symmetry without covering up the phone. Oh yeah and the Symmetry has this bottom lip thing going on that I just have learned to accept.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
No matter what one of my 10 to 15 plus cases I have I always go back to the Apple leather. Just like the look and feel of it.

tr1ad

Trusted Member
Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I have many cases more than I'd like to admit but right now I feel like I want something protective but not bulky, or too bulky, so the Defender is a no-go and the Commuter is well, I don't like it, but the Symmetry is nice but for now I'll be using the Crash Guard since it is just as protective as the Symmetry without covering up the phone. Oh yeah and the Symmetry has this bottom lip thing going on that I just have learned to accept.

You mean the sagging ? Had mine for one week and just noticed it today

baseballbert

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site

Have you checked out Diztronic cases on Amazon? $10 and pretty high quality with tons of great reviews. I've got the black and dark blue versions. Like them both quite a bit.

jakdillard

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
Have you checked out Diztronic cases on Amazon? $10 and pretty high quality with tons of great reviews. I've got the black and dark blue versions. Like them both quite a bit.

I've heard decent reviews about them. Right now I have to get this case fetish in check though lol so I'll be rocking the crash guard

chrisforpm

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I switch between the blue and black apple leather cases and the apple silicone grey on my iPhone 6 plus. I prefer the feel of the leather by far.

mchi5

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
Im retired from otterbox defenders, for me it's honestly overkill.

I have to agree. Especially on the 6 plus it makes it into a huge heavy ugly brick at least IMO.

I may take a look at the Rhino Shield Bumper case

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Im retired from otterbox defenders, for me it's honestly overkill.
There is just something about them that I always go back. Stayed away for 3 weeks and then had to have it. Almost like crack. Lol. I guess living on a farm and stuff, I just find it fits me better.

caymangt4

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
My elago s6 glide case case for my 6 plus is arriving tomorrow, going to be replacing my rhinoshield crash guard as it's getting real dirty.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal