What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I was going by what everyone said on MacRumors. Everyone in a thread there said they liked it. As long as it keeps scratches off the phone then it is worth the price to me.

Yeah it's a very low profile case but the thing I didnt like about it for the i6 6+ is the bottom is totally exposed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jlh73

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I just received my anker case. This case is very slim and covers the whole phone front and back. For the price you can't beat it.

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
I am going to agree with the Tech 21 recommendation. I have the Neo Hybrid and it is thin. I've had drops but nothing too bad. No damage. I don't put my phone anywhere where it could bend so can't help there.

Tech21 is just as thin as the Neo Hybrid. I just received my NH case and I love it. Returned the Ultra Hybrid. Too much worry for me that the back will eventually scratch up.

Jzamora1978

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
I just received to the Tech 21 Evo Mesh. It's a great case. Very slim, wonderful looking. I think I might be leaving this case. I also have the UAG Maverick in clear, also a nice case. I would def recommend both cases, but the tech 21 in black looks so nice on my 6 plus space gray

mchi5

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
I've been alternating between the Mophie battery pack and spigen slim armor for my 6 plus. I'm really liking the mophie. I've heard people say who would you need a battery pack for the 6 plus? It's nice not having battery anxiety and especially if you're not around an outlet.

runner7395

Mar 17, 2009
Visit site
I was going by what everyone said on MacRumors. Everyone in a thread there said they liked it. As long as it keeps scratches off the phone then it is worth the price to me.

Well worth it to me as well. I have 2 of them along with a couple other cases. I use the Apple leather cases 99% of them time. I love the look of it on the phone and helps with grip, just what I'm looking for.

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
I accidentally ordered a case for the 6 instead of the 6+. Apple is sending me the new one with free over night shipping. I'm just afraid to take the phone with me to my job tonight since it's so slippery. Guess I'll be taking my Note 4 tonight.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I accidentally ordered a case for the 6 instead of the 6+. Apple is sending me the new one with free over night shipping. I'm just afraid to take the phone with me to my job tonight since it's so slippery. Guess I'll be taking my Note 4 tonight.

Isn't it great to have these choices. "Oh, what phone shall I use today? iPhone? Note 4? Note Edge?"

manni1to

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
I normally hate cases on my devices. I ended up getting an apple leather case in black for my space grey 6 plus and I actually really like it !

2ndAmendNut

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
I bought the Apple leather case when I bought my 6+. I've since bought (and returned) two other cases because I didn't like them as well. Sticking with Apple's black leather case.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Took the black Apple leather off of my 6 Plus a few days ago in favor of my black Spigen Ultra Hybrid. Just ordered a crystal clear Air cushion. Amazon Prime is AWESOME btw! Haha

Last edited:

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
Apple is awesome! Since I ordered the wrong case on Monday, they were sending me the correct case BUT my credit card company declined the second charge probably because they suspected fraud (AMEX). Today I called to see if they could try the card again but again it was declined. This time the lady just gave me the case for free plus free over night and I will finally have the case tomorrow. This has taken too long!

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Apple is awesome! Since I ordered the wrong case on Monday, they were sending me the correct case BUT my credit card company declined the second charge probably because they suspected fraud (AMEX). Today I called to see if they could try the card again but again it was declined. This time the lady just gave me the case for free plus free over night and I will finally have the case tomorrow. This has taken too long!

One of the benefits to Apple, not gonna happen with Android...

geekymcfly

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
iPhone 6 iblason halo, brown & product red AL, Verus Ironshield, Kavaj Tokyo, Tech 21 & Case Crown

iPhone 6 Plus
Brown Apple Leather

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
If anyone is using the clear Spigen Ultra Hybrid do you notice yellowing over time? Just got mine today. UPS guy left about 30 minutes ago.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner