What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
This may not be a real good reason, but the only thing I don't like about the Neo Hybrid is the bumper. It feels flimsy and I feel as if it'll crack over time.

When I'm holding just the bumper, yes, it feels flimsy but with it on the phone it feels great and it's solid. I dropped my phone this morning. I completely missed my pocket and just flat out dropped it on the tile floor. Landed on the corner and then flopped face down. No damage to the phone or the case. I know that's only one drop but it did its job. That's the only drop I've had that actually worried me. I've only had a few drops but the others were shorter and not as violent sounding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MB64

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Yes, but unlike the Griffin case, the back doesn't scratch easily. The Griffin case also looks and feels cheap. The Spigen feels way nicer and the back is made to be scratch resistant. Hasn't scratched for me yet. I looked at the Griffin in-store and they were scratched already!

Ok, just ordered the spigen ultra hybrid series case ....hopefully I won't be disappointed

aggie

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
What didn't you like about the Neo Hybrid?

Like you said, the outer bumper felt a little flimsy and cheap. Also, it is a little thicker than the Ultra Hybrid. Its not a bad case by any means, I just like the Ultra a lot better due to the transparent back and the way it feels in hand.

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
Like you said, the outer bumper felt a little flimsy and cheap. Also, it is a little thicker than the Ultra Hybrid. Its not a bad case by any means, I just like the Ultra a lot better due to the transparent back and the way it feels in hand.

I've been toying with the idea of ordering the Neo Hybrid again. Just to compare. I really like this Ultra though!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I took my Tech 21 Impactology Classic black case off earlier, and I'm thinking about leaving it off. The case itself is awesome, but I like carrying my devices case-less. I'll make the decision when it's time for me to go back to work...;)

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I took my Tech 21 Impactology Classic black case off earlier, and I'm thinking about leaving it off. The case itself is awesome, but I like carrying my devices case-less. I'll make the decision when it's time for me to go back to work...;)

I've been without my case all day love the feel of the phone without it.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site

You guys are brave, I envy your courage but I know my phone would end up blemished if I tried that.

naimmkassim

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site

Face it before, until it drop on a concrete floor. Regret. Start to feel like going to sell that phone and buy a new one..lol

Sent from my  iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I have been caseless now for over a week and love it. Knowing I have apple care helps lol, but it's surprisingly not that slippery.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have been caseless now for over a week and love it. Knowing I have apple care helps lol, but it's surprisingly not that slippery.

My iPhone 6 Plus has been out of its case all day and I've enjoy it. I have to work in the morning and I'm seriously thinking about leaving the case off.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Anybody used the Rhino Sheild bumpers. I'm trying really hard to get away from my Otterbox, and really like bumper styles. Just didn't know if anybody had one for some real world experience.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner