What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

smitty222

Jan 12, 2015
Visit site
I have no idea if you ordered yours online from Walmart or just went in and purchased it. I checked out the Defender for the 6 plus inside and at $56+tax I figured I'd order from Amazon. I started looking some more online and discovered I could order it from Walmart.com and pick it up in store for $40.xx. I shopped Best Buy's prices too and discovered they'd price match, so I got them to match the price at $40.xx+tax.

have24

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
So ended up getting the 6+ today, a little earlier than I planned on but I'm loving it. Got the tech 21 case at the Verison store and I don't think I'm going to take this case off. Definitely feels nice in the hand without adding too much bulk. Makes it easy to one-hand this behemoth.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Hi everyone
I've been lurking in the site for awhile now and decided to write my first response. I have the 6 plus and just got the UAG Maverick in clear, and holy crap this case is awesome. I would highly recommend to anyone that wants a case that feels slim, protective and loos really good. Very impressed.

I have one also and yes it's defiantly a great case.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Spigen wins by a landslide in the looks dept

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree!!! I've used this same case on my i6 and it's just a great case! Looks wise, low profile, and I haven't had any issues like some have posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HighTechToid

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
...and the Tech21 is NOT slippery, right?

I've had two on my iPhone 6 Plus and that answer has a caveat: if your hands are sweaty or you just put lotion on or something like that the case is definitely slippy. On the blue color it shows the grease from your hands more. The standard smoke hides it better. But it does become slippery depending on your hands.

For that reason I just swapped it for a Speck Candy Grip or whatever it's called. Excellent grip. But needs to be a lighter color to hide smudges.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I actually went caseless. I own the black Apple leather one, clear Incipio feather, Powersupport air jacket in matte clear, Powersupport arc bumper, a couple of shatterproof ultra thin shells from Monoprice in smoke and matte clear...but I was at a work conference and took off the leather case and now it feels weird to have a case on it. The Monoprice ones are almost unnoticeable they are so thin, but for the moment AppleCare is my case and I'm loving it. It's amazing how I've acclimated to the size of the plus...

If anyone is looking for a super thin case though, the Monoprice are fantastic and $5 each. They are actually flush with the curved edges of the screen so it's like nothing is on the phone.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: It's decision time

I've been using the apple leather case with my 6 plus and really like it. It fits well without adding bulk and has a great feel to it. It offers some protection (I've dropped it a few times) without compromising size.

Same here! Love my Apple leather case. It hold up very well with little bulk

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro