What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

fatfury

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
Did you get that grey color? I got the black version and am kinda thinking of switching to the grey one.

Yeah, I got that exact one. The grey one. I WAS going to go with black too, but because of the button cut outs on the case, the black "frame" around the phone would look too broken up in my opinion. The grey doesn't stand out as much at all. If you have a space grey iPhone, the case is the exact same color as the antenna lines on the back of the iPhone

Sent from my Space Gray iPhone from a galaxy far far away using Tapatalk

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
Yeah, I got that exact one. The grey one. I WAS going to go with black too, but because of the button cut outs on the case, the black "frame" around the phone would look too broken up in my opinion. The grey doesn't stand out as much at all. If you have a space grey iPhone, the case is the exact same color as the antenna lines on the back of the iPhone

So it doesn't look odd the differentiation in color with the black iPhone? I have the space grey model also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fatfury

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
So it doesn't look odd the differentiation in color with the black iPhone? I have the space grey model also.

Not odd at all. As a matter of fact because of the color of the aluminum our iPhones have, the grey matches better and transitions better than the black case does being that both cases (black and grey) give the iPhone a very small "frame" around the phone.

You're probably thinking like I was...black face + black case = virtually non existent look of a case but like I mentioned before, since the case has breaks/cut outs for the buttons, the grey case matches better and to me looks more like there isn't a case on it at all.

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
Not odd at all. As a matter of fact because of the color of the aluminum our iPhones have, the grey matches better and transitions better than the black case does being that both cases (black and grey) give the iPhone a very small "frame" around the phone.

You're probably thinking like I was...black face + black case = virtually non existent look of a case but like I mentioned before, since the case has breaks/cut outs for the buttons, the grey case matches better and to me looks more like there isn't a case on it at all.

You have the DualPro, right?

Yeah I figured the black case would make the phone appear smaller. The case itself is very thin. So I figured a black case matches the black face better. I really did like the grey/grey though, but wasn't sure at the time.

fatfury

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
You have the DualPro, right?

Yeah I figured the black case would make the phone appear smaller. The case itself is very thin. So I figured a black case matches the black face better. I really did like the grey/grey though, but wasn't sure at the time.

No, I have the incipio feather.

mark5019

May 2, 2013
Visit site
this is a custome case my friend who made my handgun holster this is his 1st case for a cell
i phone 6 plus

Attachments

• IMG_0097.JPG
    IMG_0097.JPG
    182.8 KB · Views: 130

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I wonder if the issue with people not being able to hear you when taking on the phone with this case on is still a problem? I think that the old case covered up one of the microphones out something.

I've had my BookBook for a week now and I love it! That actually wasn't the case with the with 5/5S version either. There's nothing blocking the microphones or the speakers I can hear all my phone calls clearly just as if I didn't have the case on.

I love the design and the removable case is great although it does take some effort to take it out.

Carried by a raven from The Wall.

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/26/f6ef40208923da9add0b7c6aa6033b22.jpg

Just got this in the mail yesterday. I love it. Doesn't feel like any things on the iPhone 6 Plus and provided the grip I wanted. Looks great on the space grey (looks just like the picture)

Just swapped out my black/black DualPro for the light grey/dark grey DualPro. Major difference! The lighter grey plays off well with the black face of the iPhone 6 plus. Such a nice and thin case.

fatfury

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
Just swapped out my black/black DualPro for the light grey/dark grey DualPro. Major difference! The lighter grey plays off well with the black face of the iPhone 6 plus. Such a nice and thin case.

Awesome! Yeah I felt the grey looked better than the black on the space grey and black face. Glad you like it better

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
Awesome! Yeah I felt the grey looked better than the black on the space grey and black face. Glad you like it better

When I saw it again in person, I was unsure. But the grey won't leave oils from my hand as apparent and the lighter grey of the DualPro part that the phone sits in makes the screen pop better and it's not just so black. I was getting sick of just everything black.

pearlyrob

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
Well I finally got my replacement 6 plus from apple today after the one I bought was sent back due To a screen that clicked when I pressed it. Anyway. I ordered a diztronic tpu case and a spigen tough armor case. I like the look of the spigen but there's basically no front lip around the front edge. The diztronic has a more substantial lip. So I'm happy with this case for now. Until I find another, more protective solution

Jerry Micheal

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site
Without a case. A friend of mine told me that there is some kind of a "carbon-fiber" case for iPhone 6 Plus. I couldn't remember its name. I'll try to find it. The only thing I remember is the price - $119 :O a hundred bucks for a case :X

sectionsix

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Wife scored on a Case-Mate Carbon Alloy case from TJ Maxx, she spent 8 bucks on it. So far I'm loving it on my 6 Plus

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal