What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

pearlyrob

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
Just bought the Incipio Dual Pro at the store just now. Very nice case for only $30.

What kind of lip does it have around the front? Significant ? I'm used to my otter box providing a quarter inch lay on the table protection. I was eying this case up but wanted first hand experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
What kind of lip does it have around the front? Significant ? I'm used to my otter box providing a quarter inch lay on the table protection. I was eying this case up but wanted first hand experience.

It's not huge I can tell you that. But it's enough so that the face doesn't touch the table and it's very easy to use the sides to swipe in so I'm happy with that. Some other bulky cases are so bulky around the front that it's almost impossible to use the side swipe gesture.

pearlyrob

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
It's not huge I can tell you that. But it's enough so that the face doesn't touch the table and it's very easy to use the sides to swipe in so I'm happy with that. Some other bulky cases are so bulky around the front that it's almost impossible to use the side swipe gesture.

Ok thanks. Just for reference. Is the thickness of a penny about the size of the lip? Or a nickel? Very case I have bought seems to have a tiny lip. The spigen tough armor only seems to be less than a millimetre

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Ok thanks. Just for reference. Is the thickness of a penny about the size of the lip? Or a nickel? Very case I have bought seems to have a tiny lip. The spigen tough armor only seems to be less than a millimetre

Yeah, about a penny.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I just switched back to the black Apple leather after a couple days with the Spigen Ultra Hybrid! Also swapped out the Verizon branded tempered glass SP for a a Spigen Crystal! Can barely even tell it's there after my flawless victory on the installation

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Went to Best Buy looking for the Apple black silicon case and of course they didn't have it. Ended up getting the black leather case instead. Took off my carbon fiber rear skin. Happy with the feel of it. Wanted red but being a auto technician i knew it wouldn't stand a chance.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Went to Best Buy looking for the Apple black silicon case and of course they didn't have it. Ended up getting the black leather case instead. Took off my carbon fiber rear skin. Happy with the feel of it. Wanted red but being a auto technician i knew it wouldn't stand a chance.

I personally prefer the leather over the silicone. Just as much grip, to me, and way less of a lint magnet than the silicone. It's not a lint magnet at all actually

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

hatchettjack

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site
I like mine naked but I needed a holster! Just bought a platinum case at best buy and a black Apple leather case! Put the leather on and it's awesome and it fits perfectly in the platinums holster!

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

jianrong

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
Still using front and back sp film plus rock clear case.

Clear look which protect protrude and small lip on front. With all cutout hehe.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Tried using the apple leather but not a fan of the open bottom and the leather felt too slippery. Just didn't feel like it was protected. Ended up going with a spigen neo hybrid aluminum space grey and highly recommend!! Not bulky well constructed!

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I don't see myself switching cases anymore. This Tech 21 case is really doing its job. Probably the first see that I have had on a smartphone that I don't have any issues with.

EricandSuebee

May 31, 2013
Visit site
I like mine naked but I needed a holster! Just bought a platinum case at best buy and a black Apple leather case! Put the leather on and it's awesome and it fits perfectly in the platinums holster!

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
Awesome to hear, I'm currently carrying mine in the Otterbox Defender on my hip but good to know I can grab their platinum case and use apple leather as well!

fatfury

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
f6ef40208923da9add0b7c6aa6033b22.jpg

Just got this in the mail yesterday. I love it. Doesn't feel like any things on the iPhone 6 Plus and provided the grip I wanted. Looks great on the space grey (looks just like the picture)

Sent from my Space Gray iPhone from a galaxy far far away using Tapatalk

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro