What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Do these actually provide a texture to them? I would not mind having something that made the phone less slick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It does add some texture and makes it a little less slippery. Not a whole lot but a decent enough amount I'd wager

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

fatfury

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
8ca2eba43c06d58ab651d5b1477759a0.jpg

I just ordered this case. It's the one i had on my iPhone 5 for two years and loved it. Very Minimal bulk and protects from scratches on the back, sides and corners. Has a VERY small lip on the front to help keep screen off a flat surface if ever placed face down. It's a slim case so it's not the best for drop protection- about the same protection as the apple cases but 1/2 the cost. Matte finish too. I can't wait until it arrives.

Sent from my Space Gray iPhone from a galaxy far far away using Tapatalk

fatfury

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
It's the Incipio Feather for iPhone 6 plus

Sent from my Space Gray iPhone from a galaxy far far away using Tapatalk

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I sure hope ordering that Spigen Ultra Hybrid wasn't a waste of 14 bucks because this Apple leather really is the bee's knees. It'll be here by the time I get home from class tonight.

vn906c

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
Just got a UAG case is blue for my 6. Great case. Offers great protection in a slim profile. Highly recommended. My second favorite case is the Diztronic TPU case. Great case that's very inexpensive!

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
That's exactly the case that I put on my 6 Plus! Came in yesterday! It's VERY well made.

mchi5

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
Just got the Griffin Survivor Core in and love it. Very thin and minimal and has a clear back. And best part is that it is drop rated for 6.6 feet!

With my Zagg glass screen protector on id say my 6 plus is well protected

(When I travel or an away from an outlet I switch to my I-blazon battery case)

iMoreAppImg_20150122_104405.jpg
iMoreAppImg_20150122_104413.jpg
iMoreAppImg_20150122_104418.jpg

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Just bought the Incipio Dual Pro at the store just now. Very nice case for only $30.

Attachments

• incipio-dualpro-iphone-6-plus-cases-perblu-ab.jpg
    incipio-dualpro-iphone-6-plus-cases-perblu-ab.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 243

maevinj

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Just bought the Incipio Dual Pro at the store just now. Very nice case for only $30.
I just received the same case but in Grey from Amazon. They're on sale right now for 18 bucks!
I think I'm finally happy with a case. There is very little space left between the case and screen protector, so that is making me happy. The last case I had there was a decent size gap between the two.

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
I just received the same case but in Grey from Amazon. They're on sale right now for 18 bucks!
I think I'm finally happy with a case. There is very little space left between the case and screen protector, so that is making me happy. The last case I had there was a decent size gap between the two.

Yeah I got that case in all black. I considered the dark grey/light grey but all black won. It's a great-looking case to boot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW