What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I've put my Apple case on over the skin about 4 times now and each time I've only lasted about 5 mins before taking it back off

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Last edited:

mchi5

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
I was using the Thule Atmos X3 on my iPhone 6 plus but now am trying out the I-Blason battery case. Liking it so far

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Jacked this mkbhd pic but mine is identical

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/11/89d0403fabf9e2377bce6b27662cf358.jpg

I put on the accent pieces but took them off a few hours later. I still have the full back skin in the stash that I'll likely not use

I have this but the full body one. I have the clear spigen case so the carbon fiber shows. But now I like using my phone out of the case and I'm thinking of taking the wrap off. Also looking to maybe mad get an Apple case.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I have this but the full body one. I have the clear spigen case so the carbon fiber shows. But now I like using my phone out of the case and I'm thinking of taking the wrap off. Also looking to maybe mad get an Apple case.

I love the Apple case but I don't like how I have to remove it to get some trapped lint at times. So, I've been going with just the skin and I really like it! I'd like the additional grip that the Apple case provides but I like the near nude feel of the 6 Plus in just a skin much more!

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Just ordered a bookbook wallet case made by twelvesouth. This one is sick as it has a thin shell case that can come out of the wallet for docking and it can also double as a stand. I'm stoked.

Carried by a raven from The Wall.

So you have it already? Pics? Any other thoughts?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BeyaZz

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
I love the Apple case but I don't like how I have to remove it to get some trapped lint at times. So, I've been going with just the skin and I really like it! I'd like the additional grip that the Apple case provides but I like the near nude feel of the 6 Plus in just a skin much more!

What skin is that? Does it fully cover the back and edges?

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
No haven't got it yet. Expecting it on Tuesday.

I had one for my iPhone 5S. It didn't play nicely with my screen. I should have used a screen protector. But now I have a screen protector and out looks like they have made some improvements to it. Starting to feel like I want one. Also, three other issue was texting. It was hard for me to text when the phone was in the case. That's not going to be a issue because you can take the phone out easily. And now being able to Swype makes it a non issue. Also the new design makes it easier for gaming. Didn't like the idea of my entire wallet hanging out when I'm playing GT Racing 2.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
What skin is that? Does it fully cover the back and edges?

It wraps around the edges and comes with 2 options, a split back with accent pieces above and below the antenna lines (not shown) and a full back coverage option

892350f635fbc7a00bfce95d08d0dfd8.jpg

anijh

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
I currently have two cases for my 6 plus. I have the Anker Ultra Protective case and an Otterbox Defender. I love the Anker because it's thin and feels good in the hands. I use it daily.

Everyone is familiar with the Otterbox, I like the protection that it offers but I really dislike the built-in screen protector. Had it not been a gift, it would probably be going back to the store. I plan to follow others and replace the screen protector with a tempered glass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BeyaZz

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
It wraps around the edges and comes with 2 options, a split back with accent pieces above and below the antenna lines (not shown) and a full back coverage option

This is the one from bodyguardz? It looks awesome!

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I had one for my iPhone 5S. It didn't play nicely with my screen. I should have used a screen protector. But now I have a screen protector and out looks like they have made some improvements to it. Starting to feel like I want one. Also, three other issue was texting. It was hard for me to text when the phone was in the case. That's not going to be a issue because you can take the phone out easily. And now being able to Swype makes it a non issue. Also the new design makes it easier for gaming. Didn't like the idea of my entire wallet hanging out when I'm playing GT Racing 2.

Yeah that's why I returned it pretty much right away when I tried to use one for my 5S. This new design looks way better.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Yeah that's why I returned it pretty much right away when I tried to use one for my 5S. This new design looks way better.

I wonder if the issue with people not being able to hear you when taking on the phone with this case on is still a problem? I think that the old case covered up one of the microphones out something.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW