What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

IPHONE 4 FEVER

Jan 1, 2015
Visit site
I just got one, Love the look and feel of the case. What I like most about the case is that the credit cards are not visible when using the phone on the subway or in other public places. I stuffed ATM card, 3 Credit Card, Driver Licence, Starbucks card, Cash, and all those receipts. It folds over nicely, and doesn't appear to be 'over-full'. Highly recommend.:yes::yes::yes:

IPHONE 4 FEVER

Jan 1, 2015
Visit site
I just got one, Love the look and feel of the case. What I like most about the case is that the credit cards are not visible when using the phone on the subway or in other public places. I stuffed ATM card, 3 Credit Card, Driver Licence, Starbucks card, Cash, and all those receipts. It folds over nicely, and doesn't appear to be 'over-full'. Highly recommend.iphone6 plus blk leather flip 9.jpg

craftEcowgirl

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
Well, i ordered the P&Q luxury for iPhone6plus, shipping hopefully tomorrow. Needed a case i can use in my purse or by itself when away from home.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

HighTechToid

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
d76011839df2475dfe4ad2aeeff4ba49.jpg

This is what I'm testing out right now. I also have a Tech 21 that continues to be unmatched in terms of lightweight and decent protection. So far I'm liking the case above. It's similar to the Spigen, but I think it feels a little more premium. Although, doesn't offer the best grip feeling. Port openings are a little on the small side so I'm sure many third party cables may not work.

Otherwise it looks great and for those like me who don't care to advertise their device (logo cutout) this case is nice since you can be a little more discrete.

tr1ad

Trusted Member
Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Seen a review for the element ion on the 6 that says its a bit loose on the edges .... Somewhat wary about purchasing for the 6+ if it's out

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
I usually have the Apple leather case on. It provides enough grip without adding bulk to the device. I also have an Apple silicon one that is grippy but feels a little thicker in hand. Lastly, I have a Spigen NeoHybrid which is OK. It's still kind of slippery, but the buttons (with the little adhesives) are more responsive and it provides a little more protection (the bottom is covered). Still prefer the Apple leather one (at least until I find something better).

You prefer leather over silicone. The silicone and leather are not the same dimensions? Buttons more responsive on leather or silicone? Thanks in advance.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Been going naked for the past two days and am really liking it. I know my wife would prefer this lol because I already have over 15 cases. And now I'm not using any of them lol.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh