What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I mentioned before in another thread that I'm using a $15 Insignia case from Best Buy for my 6 Plus. I only bought it until my SlickWrap naked skin comes in! Hopefully it's delivered today with my tempered glass, then off with the case!

mikepolinske

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
I love using the iPhone 6 Plus without a case, but I am kind of a klutz so I keep it in the Otterbox Defender case. I like being able to keep the phone in the holster on my belt since it is more convenient than taking it in and out of a pocket except when I have my winter coat on. But that's why one reason I use a Bluetooth headset and a Pebble watch, so I can keep it in the holster most of the time.

Namdnas78

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
UAG (Urban Armor Gear) Outland here (Orange). LOVE it! I used to be loyal to Speck, but their cases tend to show a lot of wear and tear over 6-9 months (scuffs, scratches, etc) and this one looked really well built. It's solid and tough. Provided it still looks great over the next 6 months to a year, I'll def be sticking with UAG products!

craftEcowgirl

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
Just got otterbox defender and its very hard to type...horrible. I may remove screen protector and get glass one from Best Buy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

martinlmnt

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
I'm case crazy but I just bought this Spigen Tough Armor for my 6 Plus. Same colour as the photo. It's great. I had a slim armor on before but this, feels so much better, I definitely have a better grip when holding it and it just looks nicer, comparing the two now, you can definitely tell the slim armor is the cheaper version.

Screen Shot 2014-12-17 at 16.18.05.png

RetroHarley

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm case crazy but I just bought this Spigen Tough Armor for my 6 Plus. Same colour as the photo. It's great. I had a slim armor on before but this, feels so much better, I definitely have a better grip when holding it and it just looks nicer, comparing the two now, you can definitely tell the slim armor is the cheaper version.

View attachment 73654

I have the same case only all black.

I love this case!!

ebuyerstore

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
just got the iphone 6 plus leather wallet case. I love it. I am looking for this for a long time. it can store up to 6 cards and some cash. I don't need to carry my wallet anymore. if you are looking for wallet case. check out their website. they have the leather wallet case for iphone 6 and iphone 6 plus.
www.ComboCases.com

ComboCases_iphone_6_plus_brown_leather_wallet_case_5_1024x1024.jpg

craftEcowgirl

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
just got the iphone 6 plus leather wallet case. I love it. I am looking for this for a long time. it can store up to 6 cards and some cash. I don't need to carry my wallet anymore. if you are looking for wallet case. check out their website. they have the leather wallet case for iphone 6 and iphone 6 plus.
www.ComboCases.com

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/07...ther_wallet_case_5_1024x1024.jpg?v=1416849937

Rather have BookBook or P&Q luxury book for use as wallet. Screen is protected too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site

View attachment 73654

Interesting. I have the slim armor and now that I have used it a few days I'm not sure I like it enough to use everyday. The buttons are hard to find without looking and it is pretty slick. Just not comfortable in the hand. Maybe I'll order the tough armor.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Andrawer

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
So many cases to choose from but I am currently using...

Apple's leather case (like the size a lot)
or
Otterbox symmetry (wouldn't consider it thin but it is not too bad)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods