What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

sky-king

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
I use the Verizon holster/shell combo on my 6. The textured shell has a great grip and the built-in kick stand is the only one I know of that allows it to stand in both landscape and portrait orientation. You don't have to use the included holster with belt clip, but I find it super-convenient to have my phone always quickly available right at my waist rather than digging in my pocket for it.

rizzior

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
I am using the (INCIPIO DUALPRO HARD SHELL CASE WITH IMPACT ABSORBING CORE)
Color - Navy Blue/Charcoal:
Real Snug Fit & Awesome feel in the Hands.

(Just a Great Case).

seonline

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
I use the $35 Black Apple Silicon case for my 6+, as does my son, my brother-in-law, my father, and 3 more of my friends. My wife and daughter use the (Red/Pink) Apple Silicon cases for their 6's. They are fantastic in my opinion and I've owned many cases over many versions of iPhones. By far these ones feel amazing, have a small lip that comes above the screen so screen drop breaks are less likely, and they stay on well. The 6+ Apple case also doesn't affect my Moment Lens mount either. They are simple enough to get off without much hassle and will be great when I try out my Catalyst Underwater case for the iPhone 6+. (Yes I have AppleCare +, and yes I will pretest.) That case will also be coming with a floating strap in case it's dropped in the water it won't sink.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The Apple leather looks really nice and probably feels nice. But I'm going to want more protection than that. Applecare+ or not, I don't want the hassle should it get damaged. The closest Apple Store is 80 miles away. No, I plan to get something bulky with good grip. Maybe the Otterbox Defender. That's what I use now. I'll sift through this thread before September. Search online. I really do like Otter's customer service.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I got the Olloclip case today and I really like it. It's super slim and feels great in the hand. As a plus now I can put the lenses on my phone and still have a case.

John Kitchen1

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
I have the Mophie Juicepack Plus on my 6 with a Zagg glass screen protector. If I would have got the 6 Plus, I would just rock one of the Apple brand leather cases.

jwm1952

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Used a Sena leather for a long time. Nice case, too thick. Just got my Element Case Sector Pro for the 6+. Amazing fit. Great protection. Just took them forever to get them done.

Walcy Carroll

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
I am using the Evolution Labs "Crash Guard" Rhino Shield case. I have dropped it from about 15 feet down metal stairs, no issues, the case protected as designed, I like it also because of it's slim profile, I am not saying its better than the normal bulky cases like otter box, but it does provide a good amount of protection with little to no bulk.

jsbowimor

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
I have the Otterbox symmetry. It is a little larger than others I've tried (Vena and Apple's leather cases) but it gives protection and adds only 2.5 mm (1/10 inch) to the length and width. The grip is slightly rubbery (overcoming the slipperiness of the iPhone 6 + itself) but not so sticky that it grabs the material of my pocket. The screen protector I have from Zagg fits well and doesn't lift off. Buttons are easy to get to but not easy to hit accidentally and finally, the earphone and lightning connectors are readily accessible with pretty much standard hardware.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm really liking the UAG, I just got the all black one and I already have the white and black. Nice and slim, very good button travel, easy to push and very sturdy. And it also has a nice lip in case I want to put it face down.

parker5011

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Someone gave me a clear tough armor case the other day so I'm trying it out. It seems like a great case but it's really just holding me over until the brown leather apple case goes on my phone.

iPhone 6 sending this your way!

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I definitely have a case addiction. I change my cases daily, sometimes several times a day. I have these cases:
Apple silicone - pink
Apple silicone - blue
Apple leather - red
Tech 21 mesh pink
Tech 21 mesh smoke/red
Speck candyshell grip
3 goospery cases
Tudia
And about 4 or 5 random no name gel cases

I think I need help!!!

Trending Posts

Members online