What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Grabbed this today at the Apple store...I love the feel of the leather case, and have the blue and black ones already. Gonna rock this for a while. That ZooGue case just wasn't cutting it for me, felt cheap (and looked cheap).

IMG_4802.JPG

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
What is the slick wrap? I kind of want to go the route of just having one of those clear shields on the back of the device. Is that what it is?

Yup. Clear cover in the back. Just put it in today sons have to work out the one bubble.
c68b679583faa64b3a38ceb9a65e26d8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Spigen neo hybrid or the apple leather/silicone. But yet again I always carry ac+.

Sent from my  Iphone 6 plus 

The Apple leather case is way better imo. I've been using no cases for my phone for years but with the iPhone 6 plus being so slippery I love that the apple case basically doesn't add any thickness to it.

I recently bought a mophie battery case for my phone because I hate carrying the cable to go along with my battery pack..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
The Apple leather case is way better imo. I've been using no cases for my phone for years but with the iPhone 6 plus being so slippery I love that the apple case basically doesn't add any thickness to it.

I recently bought a mophie battery case for my phone because I hate carrying the cable to go along with my battery pack..

Yeah I agree!! The apple leather is my favorite. Looks great and adds zero bulk which is a must for me since having the plus. Silicone case is a close 2nd

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I agree!! The apple leather is my favorite. Looks great and adds zero bulk which is a must for me since having the plus. Silicone case is a close 2nd

Yeah I love them but I do feel they are overpriced but that's what you get for buying an Apple official item since they tend to overprice a lot of things imo. Ex. The new ear pods are nice and better then the old earphones but I honestly don't think they are worth $29.99 nor does a 2 meter cable.

I love and hate thick cases. I had a Otterbox defender on my iPhone 4 and it felt solid but now it looks 2 thick for my taste. The mophie case is as well but I'll deal with it for the more battery life it gives

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
The Slick Wraps we discussed in this thread are 50% off today from their site. It's actually storewide.

SlickWraps.com

Code: MEM50

Last edited:

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I love them but I do feel they are overpriced but that's what you get for buying an Apple official item since they tend to overprice a lot of things imo. Ex. The new ear pods are nice and better then the old earphones but I honestly don't think they are worth $29.99 nor does a 2 meter cable.

I love and hate thick cases. I had a Otterbox defender on my iPhone 4 and it felt solid but now it looks 2 thick for my taste. The mophie case is as well but I'll deal with it for the more battery life it gives

The Otterbox Defender has slimmed down since the iPhone 4. Not as "thick" as it used to be.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
The Otterbox Defender has slimmed down since the iPhone 4. Not as "thick" as it used to be.

It's still a brick though. I prefer cases that are a very slim profile considering I usually prefer my phones naked. The iPhone 6 plus just can't really do that imo considering how slick the device is

shockjay

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
I bought the OtterBox Commuter series at Best Buy. I recommend Best Buy to anyone who is looking for a case because they will price match, which helped because I found a case sold on Amazon Prime for half the price.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal