What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

blariviere

Mar 8, 2015
Visit site
After reading all 21 pages of this thread I have decided a case buyers anonymous group is in order. On to my actual reply to the discussion. I have had the otterbox defender on my plus since I bought it a couple weeks ago because of brand loyalty but I have realized that it adds too much width to the case and I get a lot of typos in when one hand texting and I always miss the button to switch the keyboard to numbers. Going to stop tomorrow and pick up the apple leather case and give it a try.

05GT

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
I was using the black leather Apple case until I dropped my phone on the ship yesterday. The top of the leather case took the fal like a champ, but once the phone landed flat just the bottom right corner of the screen was sorta unprotected and shattered the corner. $129 later, I'm definitely getting a more protective case.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I was using the black leather Apple case until I dropped my phone on the ship yesterday. The top of the leather case took the fal like a champ, but once the phone landed flat just the bottom right corner of the screen was sorta unprotected and shattered the corner. $129 later, I'm definitely getting a more protective case.

Sorry you had to go through that. Tech 21 has a nice looking, yet protective, case for you.

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Just got a 6+ yesterday (coming from a 6) and I just grabbed a clear case from best buy for now. It's not a bad case either but I know I'm going to want more protection. There aren't as much selection for the plus though.

jlh73

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I have the otterbox defender. Good protection. Also had the otterbox symmetry but was to slick for me. I also use an anker case and is a very good case for $15. Full protection front and back.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
I'm going Nekkid at the moment. I snapped my otterbox commuter case in half by accident trying to take it off lol. Waiting on my life proof now to be delivered. Fingers crossed I don't drop it.

Tapatalk'n On The  IPhone 6+

dksuri

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site
I'm using the Blue Leather Apple Case right now, I'm trying to decide between getting Dock Artisan Sport case or the Pad and Quill Bella Fino Case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pearlyrob

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
So I have a spigen tough armour and a I-blason case from Amazon and neither have a front lip in the case. My diztronic case has a much better lip. Does anyone know a clear case that has a lip like the diztronic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manny13840

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
I have the uag clear case, spigen tough amor and this past Tuesday got the mophie which I'm using right now... Loved mophie cases since iphone 4 and loving it

caymangt4

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
I'm running the rhino shield crash guard in white/grey. I should have bought the green or orange one because the white gets too dirty easily, luckily the case is pretty easy to clean

Attachments

• 4343.jpg
    4343.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 115
  • ggg.jpg
    ggg.jpg
    563.9 KB · Views: 114

jneusch

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Rhinoshield bumper case right now, but I also have the Spigen air cushion clear case and a Seidio Surface. The Spigen is my second choice.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm running the rhino shield crash guard in white/grey. I should have bought the green or orange one because the white gets too dirty easily, luckily the case is pretty easy to clean

I'm running the green and it is anything but. Way more blue than green. I'm happy though.

jakdillard

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
Just got the Rhino Shield Crash Guard today thanks to Amazon and same-day shipping must say I like it so far its high on my list next to the OtterBox Symmetry.

baseballbert

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Just got the Rhino Shield Crash Guard today thanks to Amazon and same-day shipping must say I like it so far its high on my list next to the OtterBox Symmetry.

I've got the Symmetry on right now. Other than the edges, solid case. Commuter feels better with rounded edges.