What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

keithr1475

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm using the Press Play Switch Battery Case for my iPhone 6. It provides 1 1/2 times extra of Battery life. It is a little heaver and a little thicker but provides protection as well as more battery life. I can even use the "hey Siri" on the phone all the time because it thinks it's plugged in. Only about $45.00 through Amazon.

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
Very cool thing happened today. Went back to the store to check out other colors of the Incipio DualPro. The store manager allowed me to change the inner plastic from the navy blue/charcoal for the light grey one. Now I have charcoal/dark grey DualPro. Very nice! Way nicer than black/black. Suggested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jianrong

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
Very cool thing happened today. Went back to the store to check out other colors of the Incipio DualPro. The store manager allowed me to change the inner plastic from the navy blue/charcoal for the light grey one. Now I have charcoal/dark grey DualPro. Very nice! Way nicer than black/black. Suggested.

Is it dirt or linen magnet? How is it against fingerprint, scratch, oily and water?

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
Doesn't pick up lint or fingerprints at all. I haven't scratched it yet but I don't think it's easy to scratch it. What do you mean water?

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/26/f6ef40208923da9add0b7c6aa6033b22.jpg

Just got this in the mail yesterday. I love it. Doesn't feel like any things on the iPhone 6 Plus and provided the grip I wanted. Looks great on the space grey (looks just like the picture)

Sent from my Space Gray iPhone from a galaxy far far away using Tapatalk

I'm using this in black. I love it. Just enough protection that I don't have to worry, but doesn't make an already large phone bulky.

I'm also using a back protector from Spigen and a Tech Armour tempered glass protector. The glass is nice and it was $11 on Amazon and seems to do a great job. I'd recommend it if anyone is looking for a cheap glass protector.

mowinemdown

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
I have both the Incipio Dualpro and the Stowaway. Stowaway is my case of choice as it knocks out all of the wallet bulk. The white one is under $15 at the carrier store. No brainer for me!!

waxlaboratory

Jan 24, 2015
Visit site
I like the Spigen case too, I originally got the Ringke Fusion which is similar but it felt a bit thick for me but I did like how it look. I was using the Spigen Neo Hybrid for awhile also.

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
I like the Spigen case too, I originally got the Ringke Fusion which is similar but it felt a bit thick for me but I did like how it look. I was using the Spigen Neo Hybrid for awhile also.

What attracted me to the spigen was the fact they say their plastic back is scratch resistant. I find most clear-backed cases come with scratches from the place they were packaged.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airwaysoffices