Most clear tempered glass can't full cover the iPhone 6 6s 6 plus and 6s plus's screen,because new iPhones are 2.5D edge,if those screen protectors full cover the screen,bubbles on the sides will appear! We have tempered glass(white also with eye protection) can fully cover iPhone 6 and 6s' screen,I don't know if there is anyone can do a test for us. No product link will be shown here to avoid bad impression.
    12-24-2015 07:43 AM
    I anyone is looking for a tempered glass screen protector that actually covers the entire screen plus round edges look at the Cupert Cinder screen protector, CINDER. I recently purchased on that it is easy to install and the rounded edges do cover the whole screen as advertised. Cupert claims that the screen protector meets the Apple standard to work properly with 3D touch and also made from Gorilla Glass and thus makes the screen protector feel like the iPhone screen itself. I have had the TechArmor Ballistic Screen protector and Belluga Tempered glass screen protector and this one feels way better than those.
    12-24-2015 10:08 AM
102 ... 345