I recently purchased a tempered glass screen protector and i love it! No problems. It's been only few days. It's silky feel is awesome. Feels better than the actual iPhone 6 plus screen. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk 
    03-30-2015 11:51 PM
    ZAGG Memorial Day Sale - 50% off sitewide May 25-26

http://forums.imore.com/e?link=http%...token=Fa0YQAFB

Is a tempered glass worth it?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1432583521.367685.jpg
    Bigeric23 likes this.
    05-25-2015 03:52 PM
    Yes. 100%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    05-25-2015 05:02 PM
    Love the Zagg HDX. Don't know why the first one I had had a small crack next to the home button after a while. Maybe a stress point because it's a much used button. Zagg replaced it free but I paid 5.99 shipping. IMO well worth it. I don't notice it's even on my screen.
    05-25-2015 07:17 PM
    I had a coolreal glass protector on my iP6+ for awhile. I just recently took it off because I was testing a lifeproof case and have not put it back on yet. It was great and smooth and gave me that little bit of extra security.

They are not horrible but not entirely necessary.
    05-29-2015 05:09 AM
    I am currently using a tempered glass screen protector. It works flawless. Since I placed on my 6 plus , I have not encountered any major problems. I love it!

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk 
    05-30-2015 08:26 PM
    R u kidding?? it's the best thing ever! I started using it on my 5s and now on my 6 since i drop my phone all the time! There are some weird crazy ones like the liquid all over protection from CES and MWC but for now $10 is totally worth it from amazon. everyone should use it esp if they decide to go without a case. I used mine with the case.
    07-28-2015 05:01 PM
    I currently have tempered glass screen protectors on my iPhone 6 plus and iPad Air. I just love it! It looks and feels so much better than the film screen protectors I have used on my devices in the past.
    07-29-2015 09:12 PM
    i might sound stupid stating this but its honest truth. i tried using one on my iphone and i dunno my hands started getting sore well typing if it was humid it felt like glass was sticky. it also made phone feel heavier. i just couldnt get used to it. there sending me another new one so i might try it tho.
    08-01-2015 12:39 AM
    I bought a pavoscreen tempered glass protector. Cost only 19.90. Edge to edge. Altho I have noticed every now and then that it doesn't register touch on lower left corner of the screen. Yesterday noticed that it is detached a bit there and I have to click it back. Possibly a defective unit.
    Other than that it works very nicely.
    08-01-2015 01:57 AM
    Yes tempered glass is 100% worth it. Even if it is the cheap ones from China
    08-21-2015 09:09 PM
    I had the opposite result. The temp glass broke but the screen didn't.
    I have a zagg hdx supposedly its 5x screen protection phone fell a lil past knee level and my screen is cracked Is a tempered glass worth it?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1441642827.620336.jpg
    09-07-2015 12:20 PM
    I have a zagg hdx supposedly its 5x screen protection phone fell a lil past knee level and my screen is cracked Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1441642827.620336.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	72.2 KB 
ID:	90639
    Wow, sorry to hear. I have the Zagg Glass and I dropped my from about waist high face down on to concrete and I had NO damage what so ever.
    09-07-2015 12:31 PM
    Wow, sorry to hear. I have the Zagg Glass and I dropped my from about waist high face down on to concrete and I had NO damage what so ever.
    Some folks have all the luck.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    09-07-2015 06:58 PM
    Some folks have all the luck.
    Well I'm thinking I should have gotten the zagg glass not hdx it is 3x protection the glass is shatter proof
    09-12-2015 05:40 PM
    Well I'm thinking I should have gotten the zagg glass not hdx it is 3x protection the glass is shatter proof
    Zagg is a quality screen protector for sure. I was just funnin' with spencerdl. It is going to be interesting to see how they may affect the 3D Touch feature.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    09-12-2015 06:41 PM
    Absolutely, I find that while the protector might break or get damaged, the screen below it is always immaculate.
    Spencerdl, donemt and beeray like this.
    09-12-2015 07:10 PM
    I'm just wondering how a Glass protectors are going to effect the new 3D Touch sensors....This will be interesting.
    donemt likes this.
    09-12-2015 07:35 PM
    I'm just wondering how a Glass protectors are going to effect the new 3D Touch sensors....This will be interesting.
    I doubt they will, it's just like putting one more layer of glass. I think it'll react the same. Off anything, worse case scenario, you may just have to push a little harder....

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk.
    09-12-2015 10:34 PM
    Zagg is a quality screen protector for sure. I was just funnin' with spencerdl. It is going to be interesting to see how they may affect the 3D Touch feature.
    According to the Apple design spec document and Phil Schiller, any screen protector that is 0.3 mm and under in thickness and makes full contact with the phone's screen (no air gaps) will work with 3DTouch.
    09-17-2015 05:30 PM
    Shatter proof means won't shatter into hundreds of pieces. It can and will crack, chip and break. Nice part is Zagg will replace for about six bucks and shipping. Have done so twice now, life time of phone warranty.
    09-17-2015 05:34 PM
    Tempered glass has saved 4 displays in my family. My wife and my daughters have all dropped there phones and in all cases only screen protector has broken. My wife dropped here from the waste on to gravel and I was pretty sure that here screen was gone but it was only the tempered glass. I hade my phone in bed when I put my watch on and dropped it right on my phone. Looked like the hole screen cracked and my hart almost jumpt out of my body but it was only my tempered glass.
    Last edited by fredriks; 09-19-2015 at 12:02 PM. Reason: Edit
    09-19-2015 12:02 PM
    Zagg glass saved my screen when phone slipped from shirt pocket hit a cast iron part in a box I was looking into. Hit dead center on screen with sharp edge of metal part. Cratered screen, thought for sure phone was toast. Pulled off screen glass protector, no damage to screen. Zagg replaced glass protector for 7 bucks.
    09-19-2015 10:38 PM
    Can someone recommend a tempered glass protector that actually covers a bit more than just the display? I've purchased an iProtect 9H glass protector after reading the reviews on Amazon not noticing that they were all about the regular iPhone 6, not the 6 Plus. Now I'm rocking a screen protector that doesn't even fully cover the display and am seriously considering sending it back.

I'm using an Apple leather case so the screen protector would obviously have to be compatible with it. I'd like a screen protector that covers the display plus an additional 1-2mm on each side. Going through the Amazon reviews I was not able to find one where I could be 100% certain that this is the case, most protectors seem to be either exactly as large as the display or even a tad smaller.
    09-23-2015 04:38 AM
    Here is a tempered glass that cover edge to edge

Search for this on ebay

Nillkin 9H CP+ Anti-Explosion Tempered Glass Screen Protector For Apple iPhone 6

I have this on my ip6 and it's great with my tpu case. I don't recommend it to anyone that's not use a case. It really builds up the display and doesn't look soo good if you don't use a case. I don't have a apple case, I have some no name cases but it work,look and feels great with my cases.
    09-23-2015 02:28 PM
102 ... 2345