iPhone 6 Plus Verizon Return Policy

BParker4381

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Question: my wife and I both ordered the iPhone Plus. Both in white not thinking. Well, now, kind of a pain to tell them apart. I was wondering if anyone knew if I could return mine and get a Space Grey Plus? I looked on the website and could not find the answer and the person doing the support chat just said I had 15 days for a defective phone.

Anyone know?

Thanks

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Do you use cases? Probably easier to get different cases than to do a return if you both like the white face anyway. ;)

A quick click to look at the lockscreen photo would be another quick way to tell them apart if you both don't want to use cases.

My husband and I always get the same phone (always the black version) and we never have problems telling them apart even with the same cases.

Last edited:

05GT

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
If you ordered online I believe the count starts the day the phones shipped. I could be wrong though.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
If you ordered online I believe the count starts the day the phones shipped. I could be wrong though.

You are correct, once it ships they could the transit time. If you did order online they will ship the replacement and charge you accordingly and will credit you upon return of the original device. Keep in mind it can take 2-3+ months for the refund to hit which is why I never order online anymore and no longer use Verizon.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods