I would leave it alone. But that's me. I'm far from OCD. My screen protector is raised in the corners from my case because it goes edge 2 edge. Stuff like this doesn't bother me.
    My friend that has a iPhone hates it when her battery goes below 90% lol. I don't get it.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    Yea thats how I want to be don't know why i became so ocd with my iphones started with my iphone 5s.....
    11-23-2014 03:20 PM
    Yea thats how I want to be don't know why i became so ocd with my iphones started with my iphone 5s.....
    Did you have Android previously? If so were you OCD with them?

11-23-2014 03:43 PM
    Did you have Android previously? If so were you OCD with them?

With my iphone 4S, note 2 and iphone 5 i was never ocd or anal with them at all, started with the 5S...
    11-23-2014 03:44 PM
    Now I have another friend that rocked a cracked screen 3GS for like a year and a half. Don't know how he did it.

11-23-2014 03:44 PM
    With my iphone 4S, note 2 and iphone 5 i was never ocd or anal with them at all, started with the 5S...
    I feel you. The 5S is a pretty piece. The edges on the 5S make it pop.

11-23-2014 03:46 PM
    What's more frustrating for me is buying these protectors and the screen being full of smudges / fingerprints
    11-23-2014 03:49 PM
    Now I have another friend that rocked a cracked screen 3GS for like a year and a half. Don't know how he did it.

That would of killed me hahaha
    11-23-2014 03:49 PM
    I feel you. The 5S is a pretty piece. The edges on the 5S make it pop.

I think was because it was my first white phone and gold in the back, but being my very first white phone made me ocd because wanted to keep it clean and all, and i knew i got ocd with that because with the white phone it would get dirty quickly on the edges of the protector... So thats why i came back to black phone(space gray) but noticed that how i became ocd with that one made me ocd with the black one too now!
    11-23-2014 03:52 PM
    What's more frustrating for me is buying these protectors and the screen being full of smudges / fingerprints
    Yea true that
    11-23-2014 03:52 PM
    I don't thinks it's OCD.

The term anal retentive (also anally retentive), commonly abbreviated to anal,[1] is used to describe a person who pays such attention to detail that the obsession becomes an annoyance to others, potentially to the detriment of the anal-retentive person. The term derives from Freudian

Manny13840 likes this.
    11-23-2014 05:56 PM
    I don't thinks it's OCD.

The term anal retentive (also anally retentive), commonly abbreviated to anal,[1] is used to describe a person who pays such attention to detail that the obsession becomes an annoyance to others, potentially to the detriment of the anal-retentive person. The term derives from Freudian

Well both... HAhaha
    zerog46 likes this.
    11-24-2014 12:34 AM
    Im the same way. I hate NOTICING that I have a screen protector on my phone. It should be pretty much invisible. My most current one was put on by Zagg, and he didnt line it up very well so on pretty much all sides there are parts of the protector that havent "adhered" to the screen. I had him redo it three times before I finally had to leave. Drives me crazy, I'll probably end up replacing it and installing it myself.
    11-24-2014 02:17 PM
    Im the same way. I hate NOTICING that I have a screen protector on my phone. It should be pretty much invisible. My most current one was put on by Zagg, and he didnt line it up very well so on pretty much all sides there are parts of the protector that havent "adhered" to the screen. I had him redo it three times before I finally had to leave. Drives me crazy, I'll probably end up replacing it and installing it myself.
    Happened to me when I had the 6 too...
    11-24-2014 06:11 PM
    I just put my 2nd Spigen protector on because I screwed up the first application 2 weeks ago because I was rushing and misaligned it and my case was making it peel off. But this time I nailed it.
    Edge to edge protection and its perfect with my Diztronic case. No peel at all. It's a wet application and I used a Zagg squeegee which got the bubbles out much better than the Spigen squeegee.

Manny13840 likes this.
    11-25-2014 07:50 PM
    I just put my 2nd Spigen protector on because I screwed up the first application 2 weeks ago because I was rushing and misaligned it and my case was making it peel off. But this time I nailed it.
    Edge to edge protection and its perfect with my Diztronic case. No peel at all. It's a wet application and I used a Zagg squeegee which got the bubbles out much better than the Spigen squeegee.

No specs?
    11-25-2014 11:35 PM
    No specs?
    On the protector? Spigen Stienheil Flex HD protector 2 for $19.99

I'm certain the key to a great application was this Zagg Squeegee which is bigger than the Spigen Squeegee and covers more screen in getting the bubbles out and wrapping the squeegee in a microfiber cloth.

After a few hours it's 100% bubble free. The first one I did it took a few days for it to cure. But this one may look invisible in a few days.

11-26-2014 12:02 AM
    On the protector? Spigen Stienheil Flex HD protector 2 for $19.99

I'm certain the key to a great application was this Zagg Squeegee which is bigger than the Spigen Squeegee and covers more screen in getting the bubbles out and wrapping the squeegee in a microfiber cloth.

After a few hours it's 100% bubble free. The first one I did it took a few days for it to cure. But this one may look invisible in a few days.

Nice!
    11-26-2014 12:05 AM
    Nice!
    This is a low quality pic taken with a iPad 2.

11-26-2014 12:12 AM
    Cool but no small specs behind the protector
    11-26-2014 12:15 AM
    Once I put it under a bright light there are a few micro bubbles that will cure in a few days. The kit comes with dust stickers that really help get dust you can't see.

11-26-2014 12:24 AM
    I'm like this too. If I see any dirt or marks I have to take it off and get another one. I've started using glass protectors because they don't have these issues and so they don't bug me lol
    11-26-2014 04:20 PM
    I'm like this too. If I see any dirt or marks I have to take it off and get another one. I've started using glass protectors because they don't have these issues and so they don't bug me lol
    Mine is a glass protector but anyways its tiny tiny specs not noticeable unless i focus down there and at least its not on the active screen... I'm already calming down and just forgetting about it.. What I'm learning is that I'm anal when its brand new like first few days...
    11-26-2014 04:58 PM
    I am very annoyed when a sales rep tries to install my screen protector and the last time they did they not only botched it they removed it and put it back on and you could see the loss of adhesion where they lifted it. I made them put a new one on and wouldn't accept the phone otherwise. Now I just do it myself.

If you have an iPad Air 2 I would recommend the Body Guardz one since they have a full proof installation method (which they should do for the phones too) and I simply made sure the screen was 100% dust free before I even tried.
    11-29-2014 11:20 AM
    I'm also very ocd with mine first of it has to stay clean can't stand it dirty at all, then no bubbles not even one but I have the 40$ plexiglass one and it's fantastic there is no bubbles at all
    01-06-2015 02:28 AM
    Oh but in the passed I have gotten a person at the store to put one on for me and had a bunch of bubbles in it I had told em take it back off put a new one on then after giving me a lip they did
    01-06-2015 02:29 AM
50 12