Are y'all used to the screen size yet? Has it grown on you? Or not...

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
The screen size for me has been a dream come true. I've gotten used to it already. I can't seem to go to anything smaller even the iPhone 6. I think I could go even bigger , maybe lol. I'm loving it either way.
Are y'all used to the screen size? Or are you still baffled by how huge your iPhone is?

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I absolutely LOVE the 5.5" screen and wouldn't dream of having it any smaller. My 6 looks like a toy sitting next to my 6 Plus. I think Apple could have gone with a 6" screen and cut down the bezel a little. But maybe next year? Lol :D

Sent from my 128GB iPhone 6 + using Tapatalk.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I love the screen and size of the Plus. It's only been a week for me still getting used to the feel and handle. I pulled out my original iPhone and it felt like I was holding a Zippo Lighter compared to the Plus.
321c226b0a174896e1717b8e14a87384.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

uno mas

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Coming from a year with the Galaxy S4 and 3 months with the LG G3, I was already "pre-programmed" to the screen size. Diggin' the heck out of it over the other two.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I tolerate it at best...nothing "wrong" with the size other than I would just prefer a smaller screen for my own uses. I wouldn't give up the other perks of the 6 Plus for a smaller screen though, so there it is.

GSOgymrat

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
I was already accustom to a 6-inch screen so the iPhone 6 Plus actually felt a little small. The size of the phone feels completely normal and I have no problem using it. My younger brother has a 5S and he was using my phone last night and commented that it wasn't as awkward as he thought it would be.

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
The screen size for me has been a dream come true. I've gotten used to it already. I can't seem to go to anything smaller even the iPhone 6. I think I could go even bigger , maybe lol. I'm loving it either way.
Are y'all used to the screen size? Or are you still baffled by how huge your iPhone is?

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

Yupe. Now when I look at the iPhone 5, I simply cannot imagine how I can use such tiny little device. :)

Alex Gosser

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
I tolerate it at best...nothing "wrong" with the size other than I would just prefer a smaller screen for my own uses. I wouldn't give up the other perks of the 6 Plus for a smaller screen though, so there it is.

I'm of the same opinion. Better battery life and graphics far outweighs the negative aspect of a slightly more cumbersome phone.

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Yes. I got used to the 6 plus screen size very quickly.

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Art H

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
It's hard to use a smaller device now thats for sure. But I do hope that Apple finds a way to shave down the upper and bottom portions further without sacrificing battery capacity. I like the screen size but I do wish there was less phone.

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm glad Apple gave us some size options. I exchanged my 6 plus for the 6 two days after I got it. Just a little to large for me. However my better half is enjoying the 6 plus.

leannza1

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I was using a LG G3 before I got the 6 plus so I was already used to a bigger screen. This phone is huge but I love it. I've always wanted an iPhone with a bigger screen!

C6TX6

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
No shock coming from a Note user but...

Comparing to the 5S and (gulp!) 2G (whatever they call the original 2007 iphone) is sick. That little iphone looks like a watch display in comparison!

Landscape mode where supported is very nice though.

jasonprice

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Absolutely love the screen size, this is the iPhone I have been waiting for. This is the first iPhone I could see myself fulfilling my entire 2 year contract without selling or upgrading to get the next iPhone in a year.

DeJonneJ

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
Absolutely love the screen size, this is the iPhone I have been waiting for. This is the first iPhone I could see myself fulfilling my entire 2 year contract without selling or upgrading to get the next iPhone in a year.

Pretty much lol. This phone hits all the checks for me. I doubt the next iPhone can implement something. That makes me need to upgrade. Touch ID, Apple pay, OIS, great battery. I'm all set till the iPhone 7+(still think the name is horrible tho. I think they should have gone with iPhone air and iPhone mini. Or iPhone air and iPhone pro.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manny13840

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Pretty much lol. This phone hits all the checks for me. I doubt the next iPhone can implement something. That makes me need to upgrade. Touch ID, Apple pay, OIS, great battery. I'm all set till the iPhone 7+(still think the name is horrible tho. I think they should have gone with iPhone air and iPhone mini. Or iPhone air and iPhone pro.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They need to get rid of the number already and do what the iPad did... My guess is like yours go with "iPhone Air" or just "iPhone" or like a car "2015 iPhone"

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR