They need to add more to the 6 plus to convert people imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Obviously the phone should have better specs ....like a better screen specially one in HD , better camera and etc...you don't want worse ones ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And now you're just driveling randomly...it's ok to admit you were wrong. We'd probably take what you say more seriously if you did (but no guarantee there...you've said some really REALLY silly stuff, lol).

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
For not spending $849 blindly on devices they are ....I've seen enough between my iPad Air 2 and in store models to come to a conclusion it's not where I personally want it to be ....

Okay. Then next time you should make a thread titled with that instead of speaking for other people.

Get the point here? lol

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
And now you're just driveling randomly...it's ok to admit you were wrong. We'd probably take what you say more seriously if you did (but no guarantee there...you've said some really REALLY silly stuff, lol).

No I haven't? I'm also not drinking the cool aid and aware I posted this getting obvious fan boy responses.... It's an iPhone : check is it bigger : check. Thus a bigger iPhone. The phone has yet to take advantage of the bigger screen just like half the big screen android phones out the not called the Samsung Galaxy Note x( plug in number)

Note I like the fact it's an bigger iPhone.. Just want something to take advantage of said screen

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
No I haven't? I'm also not drinking the cool aid and aware I posted this getting obvious fan boy responses.... It's an iPhone : check is it bigger : check. Thus a bigger iPhone. The phone has yet to take advantage of the bigger screen just like half the big screen android phones out the not called the Samsung Galaxy Note x( plug in number)

You being wrong doesn't make those who respond to you "fanboys"...you just continue to be wrong. You made an inaccurate blanket statement.

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site

You aren't getting fan boy responses, you're getting logical responses to your illogical conclusions. Your statement herein sums up the whole of your responses.

Alex Gosser

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site

Note I like the fact it's an bigger iPhone.. Just want something to take advantage of said screen

there ARE apps/features that take advantage of the bigger screen. (The biggest being text messages and netflix/video).
The only real multitasking feature the iphone does not have is multi-window.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
You aren't getting fan boy responses, you're getting logical responses to your illogical conclusions. Your statement herein sums up the whole of your responses.

It's not illogical conclusions lol. It's an iPhone and it's bigger. That's it. I Want something to take advantage of the bigger screen

Alex Gosser

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
It's not illogical conclusions lol. It's an iPhone and it's bigger. That's it. I Want something to take advantage of the bigger screen

Except it does take advantage of the larger screen... the only thing that it doesn't have is multi-window. Which imo isn't a must have item.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site

The cool aid comment (by the way it's Kool-Aid) fan boy comments are so cliche and immature.
Because people may use Apple exclusively and defend their use they're drinking Kool-Aid or a fan boy.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site

You started this thread and have offered nothing of substance. Your response of not being wrong because"it's an iPhone and it's bigger" sounds childish.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm not wrong though.... It's a bigger iPhone is it not? So it's a mac book mini air?

It most certainly IS a bigger iPhone...the problem is that you also said that is ALL that it is (vs. the previous gen). That was the inaccurate blanket statement you made...and the one you're trying to back track from because you know you were wrong for saying it.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
So how many collective brain cells died from the reading of this thread?

I know I blew out a few on the "the people who are buying iPhones are people who in fact bought iPhones" comment.

I mean, I think I know what he tried to say but he left out vital words, and made it sound ridiculously Captain Obvious.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
The op is obviously tripping about a 6 Plus. Why even start the thread. I'm not tripping about a Note 4. I'm sure it's a great device but I don't want it. What if I went on AC and said I would get a Note 4 if it had Touch ID like a iPhone. Then I would tripping about a Note 4 wanting to turn it into a iPhone.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
The op is obviously tripping about a 6 Plus. Why even start the thread. I'm not tripping about a Note 4. I'm sure it's a great device but I don't want it. What if I went on AC and said I would get a Note 4 if it had Touch ID like a iPhone. Then I would tripping about a Note 4 wanting to turn it into a iPhone.

Lol the thing is I want an iPhone ....but not enough to move again to leave 20-50 dollar worh of apps behind

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Lol I spent more than that on apps last week with my kids.

Yeah I'm also spending money on iTunes as well ..for my iPad lol . I just don't like uprooting myself again unless there's something worth doing it . I also wanted to try out windows phone but they have nothing worth uprooting for :)

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I'm also spending money on iTunes as well ..for my iPad lol . I just don't like uprooting myself again unless there's something worth doing it . I also wanted to try out windows phone but they have nothing worth uprooting for :)

That's the thing. If iPhone doesn't do it for you or Windows Phone doesn't do it for you. That's all good no problem. But don't hate on the 6 Plus cause it doesn't float your boat. Again, I don't hate on a Note 4 cause it doesn't do it for me or any Android device.
You feel if the 6plus just had this or that you would get it. It would be worthy of your money. Dude nobody cares.
We will debate you tooth and nail on the validity of the 6 plus but not wether it's worth it to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR