They need to add more to the 6 plus to convert people imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I've played with one at the Apple Store and at bestbuy and there's nothing different ....

It just being a bigger iPhone isn't a bad thin either .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

To YOU there's nothing different...this, in no way, makes it a general fact about the device. In reality (where I would suggest you return), the rest of us enjoy a device that has a bigger and better screen, better battery life, better camera, better processor, NFC, security optimizations, more OS features, more efficient OS management, more carrier related features...and that's just what I could come up with off the top of my head, I'm sure there are more.

You are wrong.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
To YOU there's nothing different...this, in no way, makes it a general fact about the device. In reality (where I would suggest you return), the rest of us enjoy a device that has a bigger and better screen, better battery life, better camera, better processor, NFC, security optimizations, more OS features, more efficient OS management, more carrier related features...and that's just what I could come up with off the top of my head, I'm sure there are more.

You are wrong.

See of course I'm not talking about spec upgrades because obviously they increased specs ....I'm talking about software ....

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
See of course I'm not talking about spec upgrades because obviously they increased specs ....I'm talking about software ....

Q93TOT0.gif

Now you're contradicting your own words...you made mention of hardware functions and changes, even asking "What can I do on the 6 Plus that I can't do on the 5S?" These were YOUR words...and now you're backtracking saying you were only talking about "software" differences? LOL! You've got to be kidding me...

It wasn't ever really worth discussing with you since your experience with this phone is a couple of minutes of a display model and your blind opinions (that for some reason you think equate to fact)...now it's definitely not worth discussing with you anymore since you can't even stick to your OWN guns...lol.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
http://i.imgur.com/Q93TOT0.gif

Now you're contradicting your own words...you made mention of hardware functions and changes, even asking "What can I do on the 6 Plus that I can't do on the 5S?" These were YOUR words...and now you're backtracking saying you were only talking about "software" differences? LOL! You've got to be kidding me...

It wasn't ever really worth discussing with you since your experience with this phone is a couple of minutes of a display model and your blind opinions (that for some reason you think equate to fact)...now it's definitely not worth discussing with you anymore since you can't even stick to your OWN guns...lol.

Obviously the phone should have better specs ....like a better screen specially one in HD , better camera and etc...you don't want worse ones ?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Obviously the phone should have better specs ....like a better screen specially one in HD , better camera and etc...you don't want worse ones ?

Better specs for what? The 6 Plus camera can go head to head with the Lumia. Specs will differ between platforms in what is required. The iPhone just does not require the specs Android needs to achieve the same thing. The one exception is more RAM. I think Apple intentionally held off increasing RAM to use it as a major selling point for the 6s. Android doesn't need some of their specs. It's like wasted space. They use those specs as a marketing tool.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Assuming what off numbers ? Numbers don't lie but that's besides the fact.

Numbers may not lie, but it's what people do with me numbers. Any of these so called polls can be manipulated to support any position. Furthermore, as others have said, you are arguing based on a few minutes you "dedicated" to playing with a phone in a store. If you want to be taken seriously, cute some research you did related to specs, these forms are full of them. Instead you make general statements that people get who have used these phones for months find ridiculous.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I initially left after my iPhone 4 because I wanted a big phone and LTE. Now the 6 plus has both and got me to seriously think about buying the 6 plus but while I don't know myself what it needs I just feel a few more features might convince me to get the iPhone 6s plus or whatever they call it. I think it's a fantastic phone and love the features like can accept phone calls from my iPad but I feel it needs 1 or 2 more features. Maybe if they added multitasking it would be help me get an iPhone 6 plus.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

No. No, it doesn’t.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Numbers may not lie, but it's what people do with me numbers. Any of these so called polls can be manipulated to support any position. Furthermore, as others have said, you are arguing based on a few minutes you "dedicated" to playing with a phone in a store. If you want to be taken seriously, cute some research you did related to specs, these forms are full of them. Instead you make general statements that people get who have used these phones for months find ridiculous.

I'm not going to invest money on a phone I don't want to spend $849 on. I have an iPad and can speculate from that.

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm not going to invest money on a phone I don't want to spend $849 on. I have an iPad and can speculate from that.

No you can't because the iPad isn't going to give you the same experience as the plus. You've started here that you don't know what features would make it to your liking, so why do you keep arguing in here that it could be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh