I just can't believe he insisted that there is better camera hardware on some Android phones. I can't even find the proper GIF to describe my amusement.
    If you read what's in the parentheses that's what I am talking about relative to android ....,smh

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    21stNow likes this.
    11-19-2014 01:33 PM
    No they don't. The fact that it's an iPhone and it has a bigger screen is more than enough to convert people.

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    11-19-2014 01:34 PM
    Umm the verge or technobuffalo quite stated it already didn't based on a 3rd party survey. Most of the people buying iPhones are in fact people who bought iPhones

I believe there is a large number of iPhone 6/6+ owners came from the other camps. I am one of them who switched from Android.
    11-19-2014 01:36 PM
    Whether the features are legitimate to you or not is irrelevant...what you are inferring with your comments is not accurate, and your continued push for such just makes you look like a tool. Of course it literally is a bigger iPhone...with plenty of new function and features vs. the older iPhones. I'm hoping this sinks into your noggin since this is becoming so redundant.
    I've played with one at the Apple Store and at bestbuy and there's nothing different ....

It just being a bigger iPhone isn't a bad thin either .

11-19-2014 01:36 PM
    If you read what's in the parentheses that's what I am talking about relative to android ....,smh

It was irrelevant to the question Ledsteplin asked.
    11-19-2014 01:40 PM
    I've played with one at the Apple Store and at bestbuy and there's nothing different ....

I'm not sure what to make of that opinion honestly. The general census is the apple App store > android/google/window app store.
    Correct me if I'm wrong.
    11-19-2014 01:42 PM

Oh well then that seals it. An anecdotal use case. Playing with one on a store display as opposed to using it daily.
    11-19-2014 01:44 PM

One of the best features of the 6 Plus is that it's a big iPhone...... and not a big Android phone.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    Mr.Willie, knotsure and FFR like this.
    11-19-2014 01:45 PM
    Oh well then that seals it. An anecdotal use case. Playing with one on a store display as opposed to using it daily.
    Not spending $849 + tax on a device I might not like ...plus there sold out anyway

11-19-2014 01:48 PM
    I'm not sure what to make of that opinion honestly. The general census is the apple App store > android/google/window app store.
    Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Eh now ? I find every app I want on either but depending on device the iPad runs it smoother . The Samsung Galaxy tab s exynos cpu is horrible

11-19-2014 01:49 PM
    Eh now ? I find every app I want on either but depending on device the iPad runs it smoother . The Samsung Galaxy tab s exynos cpu is horrible

You answered your own question with "The ipad runs it s smoother" 0_o.
    11-19-2014 01:51 PM
    You answered your own question with "The ipad runs it s smoother" 0_o.
    It depends on per android device really .

11-19-2014 01:56 PM

To YOU there's nothing different...this, in no way, makes it a general fact about the device. In reality (where I would suggest you return), the rest of us enjoy a device that has a bigger and better screen, better battery life, better camera, better processor, NFC, security optimizations, more OS features, more efficient OS management, more carrier related features...and that's just what I could come up with off the top of my head, I'm sure there are more.

You are wrong.
    11-19-2014 02:08 PM
    Not spending $849 + tax on a device I might not like ...plus there sold out anyway

Then don't say that the reason "people aren't converting" is because of your short, anecdotal experience playing with some on a store display.
    FFR likes this.
    11-19-2014 02:14 PM
    To YOU there's nothing different...this, in no way, makes it a general fact about the device. In reality (where I would suggest you return), the rest of us enjoy a device that has a bigger and better screen, better battery life, better camera, better processor, NFC, security optimizations, more OS features, more efficient OS management, more carrier related features...and that's just what I could come up with off the top of my head, I'm sure there are more.

You are wrong.
    See of course I'm not talking about spec upgrades because obviously they increased specs ....I'm talking about software ....

11-19-2014 02:16 PM
    Then don't say that the reason "people aren't converting" is because of your short, anecdotal experience playing with some on a store display.
    They aren't if your looking at the numbers ...

11-19-2014 02:17 PM
    They aren't if your looking at the numbers ...

You're assuming that based on your assumption from a very short experience with the phone. Do you understand what I'm saying?
    11-19-2014 02:25 PM
    You're assuming that based on your assumption from a very short experience with the phone. Do you understand what I'm saying?
    Assuming what off numbers ? Numbers don't lie but that's besides the fact.

11-19-2014 02:29 PM
    See of course I'm not talking about spec upgrades because obviously they increased specs ....I'm talking about software ....

Now you're contradicting your own words...you made mention of hardware functions and changes, even asking "What can I do on the 6 Plus that I can't do on the 5S?" These were YOUR words...and now you're backtracking saying you were only talking about "software" differences? LOL! You've got to be kidding me...

It wasn't ever really worth discussing with you since your experience with this phone is a couple of minutes of a display model and your blind opinions (that for some reason you think equate to fact)...now it's definitely not worth discussing with you anymore since you can't even stick to your OWN guns...lol.
    11-19-2014 02:31 PM
    http://i.imgur.com/Q93TOT0.gif

Now you're contradicting your own words...you made mention of hardware functions and changes, even asking "What can I do on the 6 Plus that I can't do on the 5S?" These were YOUR words...and now you're backtracking saying you were only talking about "software" differences? LOL! You've got to be kidding me...

It wasn't ever really worth discussing with you since your experience with this phone is a couple of minutes of a display model and your blind opinions (that for some reason you think equate to fact)...now it's definitely not worth discussing with you anymore since you can't even stick to your OWN guns...lol.
    Obviously the phone should have better specs ....like a better screen specially one in HD , better camera and etc...you don't want worse ones ?

11-19-2014 02:44 PM
    Obviously the phone should have better specs ....like a better screen specially one in HD , better camera and etc...you don't want worse ones ?

Better specs for what? The 6 Plus camera can go head to head with the Lumia. Specs will differ between platforms in what is required. The iPhone just does not require the specs Android needs to achieve the same thing. The one exception is more RAM. I think Apple intentionally held off increasing RAM to use it as a major selling point for the 6s. Android doesn't need some of their specs. It's like wasted space. They use those specs as a marketing tool.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
    chinmay007 and FFR like this.
    11-19-2014 03:12 PM
    Assuming what off numbers ? Numbers don't lie but that's besides the fact.

Numbers may not lie, but it's what people do with me numbers. Any of these so called polls can be manipulated to support any position. Furthermore, as others have said, you are arguing based on a few minutes you "dedicated" to playing with a phone in a store. If you want to be taken seriously, cute some research you did related to specs, these forms are full of them. Instead you make general statements that people get who have used these phones for months find ridiculous.

11-19-2014 03:14 PM
    I initially left after my iPhone 4 because I wanted a big phone and LTE. Now the 6 plus has both and got me to seriously think about buying the 6 plus but while I don't know myself what it needs I just feel a few more features might convince me to get the iPhone 6s plus or whatever they call it. I think it's a fantastic phone and love the features like can accept phone calls from my iPad but I feel it needs 1 or 2 more features. Maybe if they added multitasking it would be help me get an iPhone 6 plus.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    No. No, it doesn’t.
    11-19-2014 03:17 PM
    http://www.cultofmac.com/303223/ios-...android-heres/

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    11-19-2014 03:20 PM
    Huh?
    I was confused too, but moreso by his OTHER quote:

"Most of the people buying iPhones are in fact people who bought iPhones. "

Heh.
    11-19-2014 03:28 PM
101 12345