If I have a video on my iPhone that I want to watch on my dads iPad, how do I do that?

Someone told me "Select the video, Go to the small box with the up arrow and click on it, Send it to him via email or iMessage which will be sent by MMS, Either way will work. Good luck!"

There is no small box with an up arrow (I know the icon). I do NOT want to have to upload the file first then start downloading it on the iPad, I could just use Dropbox if I was going to do that.

I want to know how to send a video directly to the ipad using my wireless connection at full speed. Please tell me the iOS is capable of this.

Thanks
    11-18-2014 10:12 AM
    I see the icon and it works for me. Can you post a screenshot of what you see after you select the video?
    11-18-2014 10:23 AM
    If I have a video on my iPhone that I want to watch on my dads iPad, how do I do that?

Someone told me "Select the video, Go to the small box with the up arrow and click on it, Send it to him via email or iMessage which will be sent by MMS, Either way will work. Good luck!"

There is no small box with an up arrow (I know the icon). I do NOT want to have to upload the file first then start downloading it on the iPad, I could just use Dropbox if I was going to do that.

I want to know how to send a video directly to the ipad using my wireless connection at full speed. Please tell me the iOS is capable of this.

Thanks
    Use AirDrop! Works like a charm as long as you're close. Works for long videos too.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
    11-18-2014 10:29 AM
    How to use AirDrop:
    http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT5887

11-18-2014 10:31 AM
    How do I send a video file from my iPhone to someone elses iPad Air?-img_0007.jpg

That is what I see after clicking on the video.
    11-18-2014 10:53 AM
    You can't AirDrop movies.
    11-18-2014 07:17 PM
    You can't AirDrop movies.
    Just movies you shot with your iOS device. Just like you can't airdrop music.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    11-18-2014 09:14 PM
    The OP said video, but meant a movie. Nope, you can't AirDrop a movie. But there's this app.?
    MovieShare by ShedWorx
    https://appsto.re/us/EqkQH.i

11-18-2014 09:55 PM