Yea, I just tore out the screen protector and installed a body guardz glass protector. Works great. I just don't like the weakened sides along the bezels. Touch ID was awful with the protector in the defender.
    11-23-2014 10:39 PM
    I have the Griffin Survivor on my sons iPad. I absolutely hate that case. I'd never get another griffin. I've had probably 10 Otterboxes and I've never had a problem with a single one.
    This is the only Otterbox I have ever had any issue with and I have been using them since the Blackberry Tour released. That is why I am not to worried about the gap but I am getting them replaced under the warranty. That is another reason I love Otterbox: they stand behind their product.
    11-24-2014 02:15 AM
    This is the only Otterbox I have ever had any issue with and I have been using them since the Blackberry Tour released. That is why I am not to worried about the gap but I am getting them replaced under the warranty. That is another reason I love Otterbox: they stand behind their product.
    Yes they are very good about standing behind their product. I have had the outer silicone tear on my from removing it so many times and they replaced it no questions asked. They're a good company and I am pleased to see how far they have come since I started buying them with my iPhone 4. I never once put a case on any of my blackberry's. Always kept them in that handy little pouch.
    11-24-2014 07:28 AM
    Yes they are very good about standing behind their product. I have had the outer silicone tear on my from removing it so many times and they replaced it no questions asked. They're a good company and I am pleased to see how far they have come since I started buying them with my iPhone 4. I never once put a case on any of my blackberry's. Always kept them in that handy little pouch.
    I loved that little blackberry pouch. Have had my defender for a few days now and still love it. Upset because the green shell I wanted came out the day after I received the gray and white. Oh well. Will order one soon.

Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    E_Brown likes this.
    11-24-2014 07:32 AM
    I loved that little blackberry pouch. Have had my defender for a few days now and still love it. Upset because the green shell I wanted came out the day after I received the gray and white. Oh well. Will order one soon.

I want the green shell too, but I can't see spending $35 on it from Otterbox when I know eventually Verizon will have a full case with the green and I can get that for $45. I guess I'll have to stick it out for a while.
    11-24-2014 07:36 AM
    I want the green shell too, but I can't see spending $35 on it from Otterbox when I know eventually Verizon will have a full case with the green and I can get that for $45. I guess I'll have to stick it out for a while.
    That is exactly why I haven't ordered it yet. I used that verizon deal. By the end of the year though I'll talk myself into it.

E_Brown likes this.
    11-24-2014 07:37 AM
    That is exactly why I haven't ordered it yet. I used that verizon deal. By the end of the year though I'll talk myself into it.

I can't stand buying accessories anywhere besides verizon since I get 20% them. The only time I do, I get them from best buy and make them Price Match amazon. I did that with a defender for my 5. I think I ended up getting it for like $25 or something when they were $45 at the store. I have a friend who works at best buy and he said they get Otterboxes for like $15 or something crazy low like that.
    11-24-2014 07:40 AM
    I wish. I usually order from Amazon when they get to about $30.

11-24-2014 07:44 AM
    I can't stand buying accessories anywhere besides verizon since I get 20% them. The only time I do, I get them from best buy and make them Price Match amazon. I did that with a defender for my 5. I think I ended up getting it for like $25 or something when they were $45 at the store. I have a friend who works at best buy and he said they get Otterboxes for like $15 or something crazy low like that.
    Yea usually any employee that works there gets it at cost +10% (that's how it was in Canada)
    E_Brown likes this.
    11-24-2014 08:22 PM
34 12