Power button

George Jenkinson

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
Now that the power button is now opposite the volume buttons, I'm interested to know how often you press the volume buttons when trying to use the power button?

Alex Gosser

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
I've never accidentally pressed the volume control when trying to lock/turn off the phone.
I have reached for the top of the phone numerous times though when I've wanted to lock/turn it off ._.

I keep forgetting they moved the darn thing xD

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
i've never pressed the volume control accidentally.
and I've never searched for the power button on the top either :D

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I've hit the volume buttons quite a few times. It just takes repetition not to. I still reach for the top for power button and try Touch ID on my iPad 2.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

andybrownstl

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I have that issue when trying to take a screen shot. When I push the power button with my thumb I often hit the volume button with my other fingers. Have to make sure to grip it below volume buttons. Took awhile but now I do it naturally

wbcolon

Dec 5, 2009
Visit site
I'm use to the power button being there because of the other phone I just left, but I keep pressing my iPad there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
Now that the power button is now opposite the volume buttons, I'm interested to know how often you press the volume buttons when trying to use the power button?

More times than I would like. It's just the way I hold the phone and grip it when trying to push in the power button. If I'm thinking about it, I'll slide the opposite finger to the mute switch. But I still manage to hit the volume buttons a fair number of times.

Zafla

May 14, 2013
Visit site
For the first week or two when I first got my Plus, I would accidentally press the volume buttons. Now everything feels normal with the power button being on the right side.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro