Convince me why I should buy the 6 plus instead of Note 4

Budi Sudaryo

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone,

It's my first post, nice to be here!

So I'm currently on the fence of whether to upgrade to the 6 plus or note 4 from my 5. The reviews indicate that the note 4 is better, even more so with the cheaper price. I've seen the videos too and tbh the features easily triumph over the 6 plus, what with the s-pen and all. However, they were also the exact same reason why I bought the S4 and I ended up hating it. It lagged, the UI was ugly, the features were useless and the apps didn't hold a candle compared to the iOS apps.

Now it's been 2 years and maybe samsung/android has improved a lot in those areas? So since this is an iPhone forum, please, convince me why I should get the 6 plus instead of note 4.

Thanks!

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
There are a ton of posts on both these devices. Comparing them and showing different specs. You really need to make the decision for yourself, your the one that's going to be using it.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Budi Sudaryo

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
If you need convincing you should probably get the Note 4...
I dunno, my heart says 6+ and my head says note 4 :(

There are a ton of posts on both these devices. Comparing them and showing different specs. You really need to make the decision for yourself, your the one that's going to be using it.

Yeah sorry, should've searched around first :)

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Not saying you have to search but for me my phone is a personal device. What I want it for May be very different even from what my wife wants.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I will just back up what has already been said. Do your research, go handle both devices and pick the one that has what you value/need the most. You should not let anyone convince you to get anything. I may value the ecosystem of Apple and you may absolutely be in love with the S-Pen and can't live without it. No matter what I tell you won't change what you need. Good luck with your choice. If you have specific questions on the 6 plus there are plenty of people here that can help you with those.

epphllps

Aug 1, 2009
Visit site
If you aren't invested in one platform more than the other then you should make this decision all on your own. Just see what you like best. I ordered a nexus 6, but my primary phone is a 6+ bc I have so much put into the apple platform. Don't think you can go wrong with either one, personally.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone,

So I'm currently on the fence of whether to upgrade to the 6 plus or note 4 from my 5. The reviews indicate that the note 4 is better, even more so with the cheaper price. I've seen the videos too and tbh the features easily triumph over the 6 plus, what with the s-pen and all. However, they were also the exact same reason why I bought the S4 and I ended up hating it. It lagged, the UI was ugly, the features were useless and the apps didn't hold a candle compared to the iOS apps.

Now it's been 2 years and maybe samsung/android has improved a lot in those areas? So since this is an iPhone forum, please, convince me why I should get the 6 plus instead of note 4.

Thanks!

Only you can convince yourself on what to get. iPhones work for me. I don't need to experiment because I use the devices that work for me and work well. For others the Note may do the same thing.
So what works for you?

anon4757448

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone,

Thanks!

Come on now...you have to convince yourself. We don't know which phone works best for you.

tr1ad

Trusted Member
Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Simple, no ill intended, but what YOU want, if you want others to give you reviews that's cool, but don't let others determine how YOU spend your money

21stNow

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
I have both phones and won't try to convince you to get either one. Though if you thought the S4 lagged, the UI was ugly, the features were useless and the apps didn't hold a candle compared to the iOS apps, I don't think that the Note 4 is for you.

Kimberly76

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
There is a 14 day return period for each device. Try one and then return it and try the other. Or you can go into the store and try them both.

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
get the note 4 only because topics like this irratate me. No one should convince anyone if you need convincing it also means your not happy so why should anyone convince you ? if you were happy you wouldnt of felt need to post this :)

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I recall a thread similar to this a while back....

I recall a thread like this daily. It's part of being a forum people want to ask the apple people why they don't like Samsung then go to android central and ask them why they don't like Apple. And eventually they just buy the phone they like anyways

Redbird1

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
Take it from someone who has left ios several times for android. I've always come back to ios. Android will lose its luster after a few moths. The simplicity of ios, and the quality of the apps on ios just can't be beat. I don't believe for a minute that the note 4 is the better device, regardless of what the reviews say. HOWEVER, just like several of the posters have noted on this thread, you have to test both for yourself and make the ultimate decision based on what is best for you.

The_colombian

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
I have the iPhone 6 and I like it. I will say, if I was buying something in the 5.5+ inch screen size, I would go for the note 4 without a doubt. Great looking phone in person, feels good and the pen is outstanding. Learning curve is a little steep but that should make it fun to figure out.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711