On my iOS 8.1 / iPhone 6 Plus 128GB, why aren't apps loading?

ukjack1988

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
iOS 8.1 / iPhone 6 Plus 128GB - Apps Not Loading

Hi,

New to the Forum, so Hello all.

Got my iPhone 6 Plus 128GB a few weeks ago, not bent yet....

Anyway's, I originally restored my iPhone 5 backup to my IP6 and for weeks everything was fine. A few days ago apps stopped working, pretty much flashing up for a few seconds and then going off.

I've un-installed the apps, re-installed etc.. nothing. Strange that all the stock / apple apps work fine though.

So today, I reformatted the phone and set it up as a brand new phone... I've since downloaded a couple of apps and still not working.

Anyone else having this issue? or can you help please?

Jack

Ron Hites

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
Re: iOS 8.1 / iPhone 6 Plus 128GB - Apps Not Loading

I don't think it's your phone's fault I think it's just that the companies have not updated their apps yet. I had several apps that didn't want to work and they haven't been updated yet. But the apps that have been updated work excellent...🔧👍

ukjack1988

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site

This isn't the case Ron. Phone / All Apps were working perfect, then randomly decided to stop working.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site

If you've setup as a brand new phone and it still is doing the same, then you're entitled to a phone swap with Apple.

If you have an Apple Store near, make a Genius Bar appointment, replicate the problem for them to see, and they'll give you a new phone on the spot.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro