The 6 Plus Naked

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
When I got my 6 plus I immediately put it in a case but the feel and handle of this thing is amazing naked. So easy to use one handed without a case.

Such a gorgeous device. How in the hell could that unbox guy destroy them like that.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

nat750

Aug 3, 2009
Visit site
I personally need a case just to handle it better (they definitely don't add to the look) & hopefully prevent any accidental dropping. But I've also come to the conclusion that one of the best ways to handle this device is to re jig the icons on your home screen (my top 2 rows we're always for the most used now it's row 3 & 4) so I don't do nearly as much reaching as I would if I'd kept it as it was.

jayk82

Trusted Member
Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Trying mine out naked after having an Apple leather case and an Otterbox Symmetry case. Just feels like it was meant to be used naked.

Alex Gosser

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
I personally need a case just to handle it better (they definitely don't add to the look) & hopefully prevent any accidental dropping. But I've also come to the conclusion that one of the best ways to handle this device is to re jig the icons on your home screen (my top 2 rows we're always for the most used now it's row 3 & 4) so I don't do nearly as much reaching as I would if I'd kept it as it was.

You can also bring the icons down with reachability (double tap, not click, the home button)

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Reachability works well for me. I've been using a Spigen Neo Hybird case which I'm getting used to. I will probably roll naked from time to time because of the feel.

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I wish I could use this phone naked but those rounded edges make this phone so damm slippery. Instead I got the ultra hybrid case so I could get a grip and still enjoy the phones design.

Alex Gosser

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Reachability works well for me. I've been using a Spigen Neo Hybird case which I'm getting used to. I will probably roll naked from time to time because of the feel.

It does feel AMAZING. I'm surprised i like the phone so much. I'm personally not a fan of Phablets (I used to laugh at people with the huge android phones ._.). I was really skeptical about buying the iPhone plus... BUT... its batter life was so much better than the iPhone 6 (and iPhone 5s) that I figured the bigger phone was worth it.

I am not disappointed. Although the biggest size is kind of frustrating at times (I hate feeling it in my pocket) the better battery life makes it all worth it. Plus its super sexy to hold. I love holding it naked. I bought a cheap thin insignia case for it and invisible shield glass screen protector to protect it, but it DOES feel awesome without the protector. Unfortunately I need a case because I often put it into the same pocket with wallet.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Such a gorgeous device. How in the hell could that unbox guy destroy them like that.

They get paid so much off of views from those videos, they have enough to buy another one. Or a few of them. Lol

I happen to like mine naked as well.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
It does feel AMAZING. I'm surprised i like the phone so much. I'm personally not a fan of Phablets (I used to laugh at people with the huge android phones ._.). I was really skeptical about buying the iPhone plus... BUT... its batter life was so much better than the iPhone 6 (and iPhone 5s) that I figured the bigger phone was worth it.

I am not disappointed. Although the biggest size is kind of frustrating at times (I hate feeling it in my pocket) the better battery life makes it all worth it. Plus its super sexy to hold. I love holding it naked. I bought a cheap thin insignia case for it and invisible shield glass screen protector to protect it, but it DOES feel awesome without the protector. Unfortunately I need a case because I often put it into the same pocket with wallet.

Just this past summer I would laugh at a friends Note 3. I asked if it was the new Samsung TV.
The folks that don't follow tech think I'm using a Samsung of some kind.

leannza1

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I have a case that's not too bulky but will help protect the phone. But I agree, the 6 Plus is better naked. I have the gold one. It's gorgeous. I'm super paranoid about dropping it. 😱

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
Okay iEd I was just about to "Pop" a cap in yo azz for starting another "should I use a case thread" when I found some legit discussion happening, so never mind ... ;)
Jules_Winnfield.jpg

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Okay iEd I was just about to "Pop" a cap in yo azz for starting another "should I use a case thread" when I found some legit discussion happening, so never mind ... ;)
View attachment 71609

Naw homey not another should I use a case thread.
I always use a case. I've been in the game too long not to know what I want.
My point is that I believe the 6 Plus handles better naked. I like it with my Spigen case just going to take some time to get used to it.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
When I got my 6 plus I immediately put it in a case but the feel and handle of this thing is amazing naked. So easy to use one handed without a case.

Every time I see those drop test videos I flinch. It's just as uncomfortable as seeing my model of car being crash tested.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73