Please Help me to get my sprint iPhone 6 plus unlocked!

Mohd Al-Kindi

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
Hello.

I bought Iphone 6 plus from sprint fully paid without contract clean IMEI through third party so I don't have the receipt. I took it with me outside US thinking that it will work unlocked since it is fully paid but I was surprised that it is not. I contacted sprint , said to wait for 90 days for unlock as part of their policy. Now I need to unlock it even through third part since I need it urgently. Is there someone trusted who can unlock it for sure? I contacted so many websites some of them seems untrusted.

If there is anyone from you have tried one and succeeded please let me know I am waiting for your answers.

Regards

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
There's no link. That poster was suggesting that jailbreaking the phone might unlock it. But it won't for Sprint. You need to search out online unlockers but most likely you will not be able to unlock a Sprint phone except from Sprint itself.

zevimenache

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
hanks for the reply.

could you please provide me with link how to do that?

If you are in the USA then

Sprint will not unlock the phone so you can use it on Verizon (while on the same technology (CDMA), the reason is not technical it is business.

Sprint will unlock the phone for International use with GSM? but will not allow you to use ATT, T-Mobile in the USA. The reason again is business and not technical (even so if your Sprint iPhone has the capability).

Sprint is not in compliance with the USA law that becomes active in Feb. 2015, and they know that. They will change they company business policy from that date forward to comply with the new law, but as far I know it will not be backwards compatible (for iPhone bought before that date).

ChrisJ1

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Make sure the phone isn't linked to another persons sprint account. Because even if you pay for the unlock, if the person that bought the phone stops paying for it or he just decides to report it stolen you are left with a brick.
If the phone is indeed linked to another persons account ask for a refund ASAP.

Mohd Al-Kindi

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
If you are in the USA then

Sprint will not unlock the phone so you can use it on Verizon (while on the same technology (CDMA), the reason is not technical it is business.

Sprint will unlock the phone for International use with GSM? but will not allow you to use ATT, T-Mobile in the USA. The reason again is business and not technical (even so if your Sprint iPhone has the capability).

Sprint is not in compliance with the USA law that becomes active in Feb. 2015, and they know that. They will change they company business policy from that date forward to comply with the new law, but as far I know it will not be backwards compatible (for iPhone bought before that date).
Of Course.
I have no problem using it for sprint in US but what about international use? I am in a place that it not covered by sprint roaming service and they know about it. Still refusing to unlock it for unless I have 90 days with them. Totally unfair

Mohd Al-Kindi

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
There's no link. That poster was suggesting that jailbreaking the phone might unlock it. But it won't for Sprint. You need to search out online unlockers but most likely you will not be able to unlock a Sprint phone except from Sprint itself.

Thanks , will try for third party unlocking service

Mohd Al-Kindi

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
Make sure the phone isn't linked to another persons sprint account. Because even if you pay for the unlock, if the person that bought the phone stops paying for it or he just decides to report it stolen you are left with a brick.
If the phone is indeed linked to another persons account ask for a refund ASAP.

I got clear info from sprint that it is fully paid , not linked to any account , clean ESN , but still insisting not to unlock it although I dont have roaming service here

ChrisJ1

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
I don't know how they are thinking. I am in a place not covered by their roaming service. What shall I do? buy new one?
I wont buy from them again.

Let me see what I can do.. I will make a quick run to the Sprint store later today and see if I can help you out, I have an old friend of mine who works at Sprint and he is the Manager, he can probably do me a favor as the device is paid in full and you have already checked and it's not on anybody else's account. I will probably ask for your IMEI/ICCID whenever I am at the store. But not yet and I will make sure it's under a private message.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox