Please Help me to get my sprint iPhone 6 plus unlocked!

Mohd Al-Kindi

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
Let me see what I can do.. I will make a quick run to the Sprint store later today and see if I can help you out, I have an old friend of mine who works at Sprint and he is the Manager, he can probably do me a favor as the device is paid in full and you have already checked and it's not on anybody else's account. I will probably ask for your IMEI/ICCID whenever I am at the store. But not yet and I will make sure it's under a private message.

Thanks Mr Chris so much for helping me I really cannot thank you enough. I am ready with whatever needed from me at any time.

ChrisJ1

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Thanks Mr Chris so much for helping me I really cannot thank you enough. I am ready with whatever needed from me at any time.

Of course brother! I am right here at the Sprint store with my old friend! So if you don't mind sending me the IMEI of your device, also the MEID and ICCID so we can get started ASAP!
I will try to send you a PM

Mohd Al-Kindi

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
Of course brother! I am right here at the Sprint store with my old friend! So if you don't mind sending me the IMEI of your device, also the MEID and ICCID so we can get started ASAP!
I will try to send you a PM

Dear Chris.
I am so sorry for the very late reply. I am trying to send you a private message but I don't know what is going on with messaging system.

I would like to thank you so much for the great help you offered to me. I hope to return it one day. I am so sorry for any embarrassment caused by asking your friend.

If there is any thing needed from my side I am glad to do it for you.
Thank you again and Best wishes
Regards

Clare Cheng

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

I am looking for a sprint iphone 6 unlock. I read from one of your replies to another one mentioning your friend is working in sprint store. Can I get it unlocked if you happen to have a chance to visit him? If he needs something from me, let me know.

Thanks,
Clare

dimitrist

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
My son works for Sprint, there is no way for anyone in the store to unlock the phone, also, sprint HAS to unlock it if you provide them with proof of ownership. The 90 day policy is for active phones on their network. Also, the iPhones are not unlocked buy entering a code, their IMEI gets released and you have to plug them in iTunes to get them unlocked, the websites that telling you they can unlock it, will steal your money.
Have you checked your IMEI on swappa.com to see if its under a payment plant or ready for activation?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73