Just got my hands on Otterbox Symmetry for 6 Plus!

DudeThatsErin

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
I just got the symmetry and an iTravel vendor at the airport I was at. I prefer the defender by far (screen protector) but this one actually works with my charger... I have a charger with a fat head and it would not plug into the defender case so I exchanged it for the symmetry and it works fine now.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Nice case. They just got them on there site if I'm not mistaken.

Gonna pick one up for the night I want a slimmer case.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

murtzjaffer

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Tried both Defender and Symmetry today. Not even close. Defender for 6 Plus is way way way too bulky. Symmetry is a much better fit. My Otterbox connection also said that they will soon be releasing tempered glass to pair with Symmetry which is best option IMO.

So far the Symmetry is the best option I have tried and I have tested the Defender and the JeTech Bumper

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Symmetry is nice but I do like my defender. It's nice for work with the belt clip and the covered ports.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

murtzjaffer

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I have loved the Defender and it has always been my primary case but for the Plus, I think Symmetry is better. For me, anyway, the Defender was too big.

lensterman

Oct 3, 2014
Visit site
I did not like the symmetry. Ended up with the incipio duo in all black.
Looks great on my SG 6 plus.
Don't forget to look at that one while you are deciding.

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Awesome. I've been waiting for the Symmetry. My buddy has one on his 5c and i've wanted one for my 6+. I'm going to wait until they show up in stores like Best Buy so I can go and try it on first just to make sure its not TOO bulky (I'm using a Spigen Neo Hybrid now).

Can you post some photos of the phone in the case as well? How easy is it to swipe from the edge of the left/right/top/bottom screen? Lastly, how much grip does this case offer? I feel like thats the biggest issue with 6+ cases, some are just way to 'slick' and wanna slip right out of my hand.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I picked up my defender and symmetry on the same day. Also picked up my uag a few days after. All three are awesome depending on the activity I'm doing that day

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I did not like the symmetry. Ended up with the incipio duo in all black.
Looks great on my SG 6 plus.
Don't forget to look at that one while you are deciding.

I have this same case and HATE it. To each his own of course but I use it only because I need something until I can get the defender I want.

Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73