So I hope to get my 6 + next week and need to buy a leather holster! Any suggestions

lensterman

Oct 3, 2014
Visit site
I should get my phone one day next week. I always like to have the option of having a leather holster for my phone. I use one now on my 6 when needed. I know not many people use them. Can anyone recommend one with a strong belt clip that fits their 6 plus well and is not to large? Many I have seen are much larger than the phone. I use an Incipio duo cover on my phone for protection so the case would need to fit the phone with the cover.
Thanks!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't encase my device in any protective covering whatsoever, but hopefully, a member who can answer your question will respond soon.

cgr1971

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
I always use a belt holster for every phone I get. The BlackBerry OEM holsters have always been the best I have seen, but none they have will fit the 6+. Most of the ones I see have a cheap belt clip, but a friend of mine just bought one for his Note 4 off of ebay and it has the same belt clip as the BlackBerry ones and is pretty nice. I wrote the seller and he said he has them coming for the 6+ and they should be in around mid November. If I get a 6+ I will most likely get one from him. I don't know if it would work with a case on the phone, but I would like to find one that would work with the Apple leather case on the phone. I would write the seller and ask him. Here is the link.
New Black Leather Veritcal Holster Pouch with Hard Belt Clip Case for Cell Phone | eBay

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh