Keyboard app?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
So in summary what is the best user- friendly keyboard tried and tested so far? Can anyone please share? Thank you

Many like SwiftKey. I use it as my default keyboard. You can use it predictive style or swipe. I like predictive. It really has nice features. None are perfect. All the 3rd party keyboards have gotten better since they first were introduced in iOS 8.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I've tried a few, but stick with stock because it's the only one that does dictation.

Same here. I've made several attempts at using other keyboards but keep crawling back to stock. Dictation is a must and I'm a terrible phone typist so I use the 3D Touch trackpad a lot as well.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I for one have decided to stop testing different keyboards. I seem to always return to the Apple Stock and SwiftKey keyboards.

soulenigma

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
I've been using Microsoft's word flow. Loving the dark theme and how the swipe works. Haven't use the one handed keyboard but it looks pretty good.

Ebarrow

Sep 12, 2016
Visit site
I actually like my Gboard, although I'm sure Google is harvesting it. However, I also use Google Voice, Google Maps, and Google itself, so it's not a big deal to me...

Murpheee

Aug 23, 2016
Visit site
I actually like my Gboard, although I'm sure Google is harvesting it. However, I also use Google Voice, Google Maps, and Google itself, so it's not a big deal to me...

Yes, I have tried the Gboard as well for this past week. It does not have the customization options as word flow does (picture behind the keys and color change of keys etc.) BUT it sure works great. The swipe feature is spot on. I think I'm sticking with Gboard. Lmao

MacsRule

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I have been experimenting with WRIO. The problem I have encountered is that its "autocorrect" keeps replacing words that I type! On reading the WRIO blogs, it appears that this should go away in a week or two. I hope so!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods