Verizon Customers, what is/was your order & shipping date?

wbcolon

Dec 5, 2009
Visit site
I had a bad experience. I ordered a 6 plus 128gb space grey on 11/4 for shipment on 11/14. Then it was changed to 11/21. On 11/20 I received an email that stock had not been replenished and that it was now given a new date of 12/12. I was furious so I tracked down a best buy about an hour from my house who had a 64gb space grey. When I got home and was settling in with a smaller memory package than I wanted, I got an email on the late evening on 11/21 (original ship date) that my 128 was going to ship on 11/22. I had already wasted so much gas and time that I called verizon and canceled the order all together. I guess I'm stuck with the 64gb. Hug your phone when you get it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jasonprice

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I had a bad experience. I ordered a 6 plus 128gb space grey on 11/4 for shipment on 11/14. Then it was changed to 11/21. On 11/20 I received an email that stock had not been replenished and that it was now given a new date of 12/12. I was furious so I tracked down a best buy about an hour from my house who had a 64gb space grey. When I got home and was settling in with a smaller memory package than I wanted, I got an email on the late evening on 11/21 (original ship date) that my 128 was going to ship on 11/22. I had already wasted so much gas and time that I called verizon and canceled the order all together. I guess I'm stuck with the 64gb. Hug your phone when you get it lol

Had a similar experience. Initially ordered my 6 plus on 9/22. Was told it was going to be late November before it shipped. Called around, Apple had the 6 64GB stock. Went to apple picked up the 6. Called Verizon to cancel the order for the 6 plus, was told the order could not be found and must have not gone through correctly. Hung up, called again and was told that the order had been cancelled, and must have auto cancelled when I went to Apple and started a line with the iPhone 6. Fast forward to October 26, received an email from Verizon that my iPhone 6 plus had shipped. Checked and sure enough, I had been charged the $400 for it. I was away on a business trip in Vegas, so a sudden $400 charge was a real problem. Called and raised holy heck with them about the order not being cancelled. Received a $150 bill credit and activation fee waived on the new line. Got the 6 plus, loved it, turned around and sold the iPhone 6, cancelled the new line.

Overall, a bad experience, but Verizon made it right. That is why I have stuck with them over the years. I went away to tmobile for a short time, but came back a few months later.

wbcolon

Dec 5, 2009
Visit site
Had a similar experience. Initially ordered my 6 plus on 9/22. Was told it was going to be late November before it shipped. Called around, Apple had the 6 64GB stock. Went to apple picked up the 6. Called Verizon to cancel the order for the 6 plus, was told the order could not be found and must have not gone through correctly. Hung up, called again and was told that the order had been cancelled, and must have auto cancelled when I went to Apple and started a line with the iPhone 6. Fast forward to October 26, received an email from Verizon that my iPhone 6 plus had shipped. Checked and sure enough, I had been charged the $400 for it. I was away on a business trip in Vegas, so a sudden $400 charge was a real problem. Called and raised holy heck with them about the order not being cancelled. Received a $150 bill credit and activation fee waived on the new line. Got the 6 plus, loved it, turned around and sold the iPhone 6, cancelled the new line.

Overall, a bad experience, but Verizon made it right. That is why I have stuck with them over the years. I went away to tmobile for a short time, but came back a few months later.

Did you end up getting a 64 or 128? I was angry at first but I think I'll be ok with the 64. I have been with Big red for about 8 years. They have always taken care of me except for this shipping debacle.

jasonprice

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Did you end up getting a 64 or 128? I was angry at first but I think I'll be ok with the 64. I have been with Big red for about 8 years. They have always taken care of me except for this shipping debacle.

I went with the 64. I had been going with the 32GB since they were an option and always managed it well, so having 64 is really convenient. I havent even used half of it yet.

wbcolon

Dec 5, 2009
Visit site
I went with the 64. I had been going with the 32GB since they were an option and always managed it well, so having 64 is really convenient. I havent even used half of it yet.

That's great news. I had a 64gb card in my other phone. Had about 21gb left when I switched to this one. Well now we're happy until the 6s plus lol. I hope everyone gets their devices on time.

anon(3415124)

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Just got an update from Verizon. New expected ship date is 12/12.

128gb Space Gray, ordered 10/22, with original ship date of 11/14, then delayed to 12/05, now bumped to 12/12.

Yeah, kinda bummed, but I'm willing to wait. Verizon store has had 64gb Space Gray available off and on since I ordered, and the Apple store has had at least one Silver 128gb available since I ordered. I've been tempted each time, but ultimately I want a Space Gray 128gb 6+, and if that means waiting for it, then so be it. It will eventually get here.

jasonprice

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Just got an update from Verizon. New expected ship date is 12/12.

128gb Space Gray, ordered 10/22, with original ship date of 11/14, then delayed to 12/05, now bumped to 12/12.

Yeah, kinda bummed, but I'm willing to wait. Verizon store has had 64gb Space Gray available off and on since I ordered, and the Apple store has had at least one Silver 128gb available since I ordered. I've been tempted each time, but ultimately I want a Space Gray 128gb 6+, and if that means waiting for it, then so be it. It will eventually get here.

Wow... Patience! Such a rare thing around here lol.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus

anon(3415124)

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
It will be on its way soon. Just got a notification from my bank that my card has been charged. Haven't heard from Verizon yet, but it won't be long now. :)

anon(3415124)

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
It will be on its way soon. Just got a notification from my bank that my card has been charged. Haven't heard from Verizon yet, but it won't be long now. :)

Checked Verizon website for order status, found a tracking number, expected delivery 12/10. Funny thing is, I still haven't heard from Verizon.

craftEcowgirl

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
So anyone ordered recently and got a ship date? Noticed website not showing ship dates now :( want a 128 Silver but really need to know ship date etc as will be out of town off and on now through end of month

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Went on the Best Buy website on Friday morning and bought my wife's 64gb Silver 6 Plus. Picked it up at the store Friday night. Could have had it delivered by Verizon directly on Monday morning but why wait?

The 128gb 6 plus is still a tough one to find. The website shows an available date of 12/19. I don't know how accurate that is though.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

craftEcowgirl

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
Walked into verizon knowing i would be ordering a plus 128gb. Was told they had none in stock, and we went over plan options, and did give up my unlimited and went to monthly, with free $500 merch . And while i was deciding on plan, he came out from back and said good news, we have a silver 128gb in stock!!!. Glad i didnt go home to order.

iJuan

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine on 9/12 and I didn't hear anything until 9/15 and then I didn't have any shipping or tracking info until 9/17
But I got my iPhone on 9/19 :) 64GB Space Gray 6 Plus

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen