5 to 6 then to 6 plus

lensterman

Oct 3, 2014
Visit site
Hello All,

I had my iphone 5 for two years. Great phone after having a blackberry storm. I was due for an upgrade when the 6 and 6 plus were released. I went with the 6 for myself and my wife. I should mention that I had a iblazon battery case on my 5 due to the battery not lasting long enough. I had my 6 for while but ended up still needing to shop for a battery case. So I went back to the Verizon store and looked at the 6 plus which I though would have been too large. When I put my 6 with incpio duo case on it next to it the 6 plus was not that much bigger? So I decided rather than buying another battery case for my 6 I would upgrade to the 6 plus. I ask the salesman when my last exchange date was he said today. So I quickly ordered a 6 plus on 10/23 for a delivery of 11/21. I hope it is not that long! So can I ask anyone who has had a 6 then went to 6plus to comment on the battery life? I am also looking forward to the larger screen and other features also.

Thanks!

shief24

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I never have to walk with my charger anymore. I can take lots of photos, browse all day, text and make phone calls without worrying. I used to always buy extended batteries for my phone but it would be overkill to get it for my plus.

jaymojones

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
Trust me...the battery life is AMAZING!!! I get through a whole day with no need for a charger. Normally take mine off the charger around 6am and when I get to bed around 11-11:30, I'm around anywhere between 30-40%

murtzjaffer

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I echo the same sentiments as everyone else. With my 5, I carried around two portable chargers and they barely got me through the day. With the 6 Plus, I don't even need to carry one of those chargers around anymore. I am a heavy heavy user and am on the phone for almost the entire day and even I can't complain about the battery.

luckydwg

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
I went a little different route got the 6plus returned it for the 6 then found the battery wasn't where I needed it to be so went back to the plus and now am very happy. I love the bigger screen now. Wish the back was curved but there is always hope for next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro