WhatsApp Beta (optimized for iPhone 6 and 6+) without dev account

zevimenache

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site

iDivergent

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
The new betas come out on this site too, just check the build numbers and install.
But it's the same site

http://www.pgyer.com/WhatsAppBeta

This is fake, you also know that, Whatsapp is an american company and will not release a beta version and if they would than they won't publish it in chinese and host it on chinese sites. This is wrong.
I think this is a phising application and i already reported this to the goverments phishing section. Phishing is punishable across the whole world.
You will be caught!

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
This is fake, you also know that, Whatsapp is an american company and will not release a beta version and if they would than they won't publish it in chinese and host it on chinese sites. This is wrong.
I think this is a phising application and i already reported this to the goverments phishing section. Phishing is punishable across the whole world.
You will be caught!

ugh, that's NO phishing or fake page.
They just host the betas and they are for real, you can install the betas and they FULLY WORK.
it's also supported on macrumors and so on, I don't know why you're overreacting.

You could try to get informations before you act like this.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415364952.313138.jpg

iDivergent

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
ugh, that's NO phishing or fake page.
They just host the betas and they are for real, you can install the betas and they FULLY WORK.
it's also supported on macrumors and so on, I don't know why you're overreacting.

This can't be real, they might be working, but they are defenitly capturing data without user expression.

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
This can't be real, they might be working, but they are defenitly capturing data without user expression.

They host more betas than just whatsapp.
Anyone can upload their beta builds on this page.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415365072.129716.jpg

As I said before, try to get informations before acting like this and threat people.

And, btw I got it from here:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415365360.719141.jpg
MACRUMORS, I just shared it.

Over and out.

iDivergent

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
They host more betas than just whatsapp.
Anyone can upload their beta builds on this page.

View attachment 70847

As I said before, try to get informations before acting like this and threat people.

And, btw I got it from here:
View attachment 70849
MACRUMORS, I just shared it.

Over and out.
You don't get it, all people will be able to use it and maybe enjoying some new features and improvements but since it's not an official beta is it not safe to use it because of phishing people will be stolen data without minding it.
And people like you that are sharing this are the ones that are getting those data, don't tell me that you're sharing this to get thanks and likes.
Stop this or I'll investigate this myself.

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
You don't get it, all people will be able to use it and maybe enjoying some new features and improvements but since it's not an official beta is it not safe to use it because of phishing people will be stolen data without minding it.
And people like you that are sharing this are the ones that are getting those data, don't tell me that you're sharing this to get thanks and likes.
Stop this or I'll investigate this myself.

You shouldn't allege.
I don't get any shi*ty data I got that from macrumors and yeah investigate this yourself you can I don't have anything to do with that sh*t I don't care.

iDivergent

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
You shouldn't allege.
I don't get any shi*ty data I got that from macrumors and yeah investigate this yourself you can I don't have anything to do with that sh*t I don't care.
See you are getting into panic, you will be caught. It's also against the law to reshare such phishing

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
See you are getting into panic, you will be caught. It's also against the law to reshare such phishing

I don't get in panic, I'm calm.
As I said, do it. I won't get caught because I didn't do anything I just shared that link. :)

But you're alleging a crime to me, that's more than I did wrong.
I don't have ANYTHING to do with that page or the stuff they host.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Look bottom line is you are not a developer and the likelihood of it being a valid beta is pretty slim. My attitude is let him brick his phone. I will wait for the real version.

Oom96

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
Mine beta version just crashed and to be honest i don't know what to do.. I used the beta version for a week and sadly it crashed today. I tried everything to restore it doesn't work anymore. Do you have the same problem ? I even tried the 'date trick' but also that isn'r working

Oom96

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
Update: the 'database error' is gone but when I instal it again, it don't finish the circle of the download and than it says: I need to try again or just ok and than it won't complete my installation . So im now using the official whatsapp version ... Ugly as ****, when is whats app comin' with the i6 update im getting mad tho..

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Update: the 'database error' is gone but when I instal it again, it don't finish the circle of the download and than it says: I need to try again or just ok and than it won't complete my installation . So im now using the official whatsapp version ... Ugly as ****, when is whats app comin' with the i6 update im getting mad tho..

Same thing happens to me... So I deleted it and used the app store version

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro