My first impression holding the 6 Plus

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Unless I am seeing things wrong those have the same space between icons...not to mention you have a ton of free space on your G2 which kiiind of goes against your argument.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion but if you want to have a discussion, in the future in ALL forums, use respectful language. Your opinion is just that and your post is highly aggressive. I held the G2 and G3 and it felt like it was one of those cell phone demo units. That is just personal opinion however. Should I also go into the LG forum in android central and make a post using your language? What do you think would happen? I honestly think compared to the other forums this is respectful from what you would have gotten elsewhere.

Good luck in finding a phone that fits your needs.

Your post is moot. This dude has been banned:

View attachment 70374

area52

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Honestly I agree 100% with the plus being too large, which is why I returned it and went back to the 6.
..... and going to pick up the nexus 6 most likely as well.

Save your money the nexus 6 is the exact same size as the plus ;)

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
When my 6 Plus arrived in the mail after about 5 weeks after I had ordered it, I had already picked up the Note 4. The Note 4 is an incredible smartphone. And the things that it could do we're just astounding. I was all set to just return my iPhone when it came. That was until it came. This phone is hands down the best that I have ever experienced. The feel of it is what initially got me. I like that it is big. And the thinness is really impressive.

Sent from my Space Grey, 128 GB, iPhone 6 Plus (that took 5 weeks to ship to me through AT&T) using Tapatalk

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Save your money the nexus 6 is the exact same size as the plus ;)

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I should have clarified, I just didn't feel the 6+ was enough of an upgrade over my 6. I could manage the size, but without really anything to take advantage of the larger screen on the plus, for me I liked the 6 a little better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
That's the great thing about the new iPhones. Choices.
Some may want to stick to the smaller form factor in the 5S or a little bigger in the 6 some may want a change to the bigger form factor in the 6 Plus and try something different than what was usually offered.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I should have clarified, I just didn't feel the 6+ was enough of an upgrade over my 6. I could manage the size, but without really anything to take advantage of the larger screen on the plus, for me I liked the 6 a little better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What would you have liked to see that would take advantage of the bigger screen size?

Sent from my Space Grey, 128 GB, iPhone 6 Plus (that took 5 weeks to ship to me through AT&T) using Tapatalk

H_D

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
What would you have liked to see that would take advantage of the bigger screen size?

Personally I would at least want split view apps. Gorgeous screen and might as well take advantage of all that additional screen space. I have a feeling iOS9 will introduce some exclusive features for the 6+. I have the 6 right now but I'm on the verge of selling it and picking up a 6+.

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
That's the great thing about the new iPhones. Choices.
Some may want to stick to the smaller form factor in the 5S or a little bigger in the 6 some may want a change to the bigger form factor in the 6 Plus and try something different than what was usually offered.

I was getting the haircut the other day and a guy was in there and he had a 6 and he was showing the hairdresser(she had a 4S) and she didn't like it because it was just too big. I pulled out my 6+ and she laughed and said it was waaaaay too big. Some people like small phones which is perfectly fine. I hope Apple continues to cater to those.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I was getting the haircut the other day and a guy was in there and he had a 6 and he was showing the hairdresser(she had a 4S) and she didn't like it because it was just too big. I pulled out my 6+ and she laughed and said it was waaaaay too big. Some people like small phones which is perfectly fine. I hope Apple continues to cater to those.

I was on a flight this weekend sitting next to a woman with a 6. I asked how she liked it she said it was perfect. She said she had a 5 previously.

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
So the guy that is actually posting something good to this forum gets called a "troll" huh? This guy is being honest and it is his opinion. How can a post "MY IPHONE JUST SHIPPED YAY!" be better than is? I don't care if your damn iPhone shipped. This guy is actually giving his honest opinion, trying to let people know facts about the phone. Not trolling.

This is why Apple will still be able to sell an outdated iPhone at the price of a MacBook Pro and sell it. Because they defend the phone as it's family, it's a damn phone, it's a damn opinion. Move on.

buahahaha that cracked me up ahaha

itsgusmetropolo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
Imo it feels really good in my hand. It is kind of big in my pocket but not a deal breaker.

People say it is really big when they see it. They often ask if it is the big one or the regular 6.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox