What would you have liked to see that would take advantage of the bigger screen size?

Sent from my Space Grey, 128 GB, iPhone 6 Plus (that took 5 weeks to ship to me through AT&T) using Tapatalk
    Personally I would at least want split view apps. Gorgeous screen and might as well take advantage of all that additional screen space. I have a feeling iOS9 will introduce some exclusive features for the 6+. I have the 6 right now but I'm on the verge of selling it and picking up a 6+.
    11-04-2014 04:57 PM
    That's the great thing about the new iPhones. Choices.
    Some may want to stick to the smaller form factor in the 5S or a little bigger in the 6 some may want a change to the bigger form factor in the 6 Plus and try something different than what was usually offered.
    I was getting the haircut the other day and a guy was in there and he had a 6 and he was showing the hairdresser(she had a 4S) and she didn't like it because it was just too big. I pulled out my 6+ and she laughed and said it was waaaaay too big. Some people like small phones which is perfectly fine. I hope Apple continues to cater to those.
    11-04-2014 05:17 PM
    I was getting the haircut the other day and a guy was in there and he had a 6 and he was showing the hairdresser(she had a 4S) and she didn't like it because it was just too big. I pulled out my 6+ and she laughed and said it was waaaaay too big. Some people like small phones which is perfectly fine. I hope Apple continues to cater to those.
    I was on a flight this weekend sitting next to a woman with a 6. I asked how she liked it she said it was perfect. She said she had a 5 previously.
    11-04-2014 05:26 PM
    So the guy that is actually posting something good to this forum gets called a "troll" huh? This guy is being honest and it is his opinion. How can a post "MY IPHONE JUST SHIPPED YAY!" be better than is? I don't care if your damn iPhone shipped. This guy is actually giving his honest opinion, trying to let people know facts about the phone. Not trolling.

This is why Apple will still be able to sell an outdated iPhone at the price of a MacBook Pro and sell it. Because they defend the phone as it's family, it's a damn phone, it's a damn opinion. Move on.
    buahahaha that cracked me up ahaha
    11-04-2014 08:30 PM
    Imo it feels really good in my hand. It is kind of big in my pocket but not a deal breaker.

People say it is really big when they see it. They often ask if it is the big one or the regular 6.
    11-05-2014 02:08 PM
    Imo it feels really good in my hand. It is kind of big in my pocket but not a deal breaker.

People say it is really big when they see it. They often ask if it is the big one or the regular 6.
    I feel dirty after reading this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    11-05-2014 02:48 PM
    If anything, the 6 Plus feels smaller and smaller to me as the days go by.
    substring, Hiri89, evorc and 1 others like this.
    11-05-2014 04:41 PM

lmao
    11-05-2014 06:33 PM

lol dirty mind
    11-05-2014 10:26 PM
    iphone 6 plus shoot slow motion function, is really interesting
    11-06-2014 02:32 AM
60 123