Hi there my fellow macbuddies.
    As the title of the thread states, who is using their iphone 6plus without a screen protector and how well the screen is holding up without a protector?
    10-27-2014 05:30 PM
    Hi there my fellow macbuddies.
    As the title of the thread states, who is using their iphone 6plus without a screen protector and how well the screen is holding up without a protector?
    I thought about doing so, but got to paranoid...
    I'm assuming your doing it with your phone?
    10-27-2014 05:32 PM
    I'm using mine without. So far haven't noticed anything. I also never keep it in a pocket or space with other stuff though.

Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    salmanhkhan likes this.
    10-27-2014 05:34 PM
    I thought about doing so, but got to paranoid...
    I'm assuming your doing it with your phone?
    Yes i am rocking my iPhone 6plus without a screen protector and so far its holding up fine. And this is the first time i am using an iPhone without a screen protector otherwise all my previous iPhones were smacked with a screen protector on day 1 but this time the curved edges of iPhone 6 begs not to be protected by a screen protector ..So just wanted to know the general opinion.
    10-27-2014 05:37 PM
    I am using both my 6 and 6 plus screen protector free. They both have minimalistic cases that give them just a bit of lay on the table so I can put them face down and not worry about the screens.

Glass on both are perfect
    salmanhkhan likes this.
    10-27-2014 05:37 PM
    No screen protector on my iPhone 6 Plus - no issues and no worries. I haven’t used a screen protector on my iPhone beyond the first couple of days on my iPhone 4 in 2010.
    raphie likes this.
    10-27-2014 05:52 PM
    No screen protector here, everything looks grea so far. My 5 was flawless during the times I didn't rock a screen protector. I can't bring myself to put a screen protector on this with the curved edges. I have one, it's on the shelf in the package still.
    10-27-2014 06:06 PM
    I would have loved to but I'm pretty sure once I wipe down screen after a busy day that I will most definitely spot a scratch and get upset. Plus I like to use the anti glare Matte screen protector by Power support
    10-27-2014 06:55 PM
    I would have loved to but I'm pretty sure once I wipe down screen after a busy day that I will most definitely spot a scratch and get upset. Plus I like to use the anti glare Matte screen protector by Power support
    That's exactly how I feel... It would upset me if I saw any scratch on my device...
    Last edited by Sekelani Zwambila; 10-29-2014 at 05:26 AM.
    10-27-2014 10:13 PM
    Applecare+ is my screen protector.
    10-27-2014 10:34 PM
    I am using my 6 plus with a minimal case or no case and no screen protector. I have though about trying a glass protector but so far I am leaving it bare.
    salmanhkhan likes this.
    10-27-2014 11:03 PM
    I'm using a screen protector for now but eventually I'll peel it off like I always do after a while.
    Cmatt1971 likes this.
    10-27-2014 11:43 PM
    I'm using a screen protector for now but eventually I'll peel it off like I always do after a while.
    This^^ ..Exactly what i did with my iPhone 6Plus
    iTechHead likes this.
    10-28-2014 01:04 AM
    I'm not using one and mine is doing fine although I do have mine in a case
    salmanhkhan likes this.
    10-28-2014 02:43 AM
    That's exactly how I feel... It would upset me if I saw any screech on my device...
    I use to suffer with e same paranoia but then as someone in this forum also mentioned that "I just love the feel of glass and hate the idea of affecting this for the next buyer to enjoy a scratch free screen."
    10-28-2014 03:15 AM
    I don't use a screen protector, I hate the way they feel.
    So far, no problems with my screen, no scratches or anything.
    Whenever I have it in my purse I always have a wallet case that covers the screen though.
    salmanhkhan likes this.
    10-28-2014 03:18 AM
    I don't use a screen protector, I hate the way they feel.
    So far, no problems with my screen, no scratches or anything.
    Whenever I have it in my purse I always have a wallet case that covers the screen though.
    Like i mentioned earlier i used to apply screen protector on my previous iphones but due to the design of this year iPhone n the curved glass ...i decided not to use one ... and wow jus like u quoted the feel on the glass screen is superb and awesome ...what an experience i am having
    F0REVERY0UNG- likes this.
    10-28-2014 05:38 AM
    I never tried to use the iPhone 6 without screen protector. I understand that screen protector improves aesthetics, reduce glare, prevent the sticking of the fingers and it also prevents UV damage. You should use a screen protector with your iPhone especially when you love to play games with it.
    10-28-2014 06:07 AM
    With a screen that big, it's foolish to not place a screen protector on the thing...
    10-28-2014 06:09 AM
    With a screen that big, it's foolish to not place a screen protector on the thing...
    Not foolish, just personal choice.
    Zafla, 21stNow, Cmatt1971 and 3 others like this.
    10-28-2014 08:05 AM
    Not foolish, just personal choice.
    I mean it's one's own choice but you are going to risk a bigger probability of the screen getting serious scratches... I wouldn't have felt right if I didn't recommend someone get a screen protector for the iPhone 6 Plus. If they refuse I don't force their hand in any way...
    10-28-2014 08:35 AM
    I got a Zagg Glass on launch day but removed it a few days after. Love the product but because of the curved edges of the 6+, I didn't like the way it looked. I've been without a screen protector ever since....no issues whatsoever!!!!!! I even had a drop last night, face down & it's good.

Edit: here's a pic

Using iPhone 6plus without Screen Protector-imageuploadedbytapatalk1414499970.812941.jpg
    10-28-2014 08:38 AM
    I mean it's one's own choice but you are going to risk a bigger probability of the screen getting serious scratches... I wouldn't have felt right if I didn't recommend someone get a screen protector for the iPhone 6 Plus. If they refuse I don't force their hand in any way...
    I was objecting to your use of the term "foolish". I have chosen to never have a screen protector for all my iPhones and never had any scratches so I don't feel at all foolish for my choice. Nor would I feel bad about recommending someone to not get one based on my personal experience.
    21stNow likes this.
    10-28-2014 08:38 AM
    I was objecting to your use of the term "foolish". I have chosen to never have a screen protector for all my iPhones and never had any scratches so I don't feel at all foolish for my choice. Nor would I feel bad about recommending someone to not get one based on my personal experience.
    Okay, maybe Foolish is wrong, I admit it was a little blunt but I'm just saying that if you choose to not put a screen protector and if you happen (I'm not saying that you aren't careful, I don't doubt that) to get it scratched, I'm not going to mince words to make you feel any better about it.
    10-28-2014 08:42 AM
    I got a Zagg Glass on launch day but removed it a few days after. Love the product but because of the curved edges of the 6+, I didn't like the way it looked. I've been without a screen protector ever since....no issues whatsoever!!!!!! I even had a drop last night, face down & it's good.

Edit: here's a pic

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414499970.812941.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	242.3 KB 
ID:	69842
    Wow thats incredible. It all depends how u handle ur iphone by the end of the day. And since i have removed my screen protector i have only one word to say. AMAZING. i pity myself that all those years coz of screen protectors on my previous iPhones i have missed such an awesome and seamless experience of the glass feel and touch. But like they say better late then never.
    10-28-2014 02:19 PM
56 123